Somalilanders why are you celebrating the return of your president ?

What exactly did your president achieve by going to America? I legit think you guys are the least intelligent people among somalis. No wonder Somaliland is such a shithole despite 30 years of peace.

Probably just rounded up by the government to attend. Same thing used to happen during the Siad Barre era in Hargeisa.

African presidents are something else I tell ya🤒

My morning today in Hargeisa -

1. Attempted to get some work done with the city at 9am but the mid-level managers were all absent welcoming the president. These were either forced or using it as an excuse to skip work. In any case, I detest these government employees wasting time in this fashion.

2. At 10am, I ran other errands around the court and it was festive with girls chanting and signing down the main road there. The area was full of traffic jams from road closures but courts were all working as normal with plaintiffs/defendants and lawyers all moving about normally.

2. At 11:30 I went to big Dahabshiil building which I didn't realize is on the path of the welcoming party. This is right downtown and full of people - no one seemed forced and people were fetive/happy (lots of flags, lots of smiles etc), to have the president back. I was in the bank when he came by around 11:40am and 15 minutes later that downtown area was nearly all clear.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Haters stay mad
DBEA7FE1-2A3E-47EB-9C0D-E49122DB30FF.jpeg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They have copied Siad Barre down to the flowers and so dhaweyn culture that he invigorated into the Somali Republic.

Som

VIP
I was also surprised. They are celebrating as if they got recognition from America. I don't think they are payed by the government though, reer Somaliland are very serious about ictiraaf and they really want to believe they are moving towards full recognition. Unfortunately for them this is far from the truth

What exactly did your president achieve by going to America?

Im against ictiraafism but it looks like ictiraafists succeeded in raising the profile of JSL democracy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I legit think you guys are the least intelligent people among somalis. No wonder Somaliland is such a shithole despite 30 years of peace.

They are so dumb that ISIS and shabaabists dont bother to set up shop in JSL. Only the smart provinces of Somaalia Italiana get terrorism

They have copied Siad Barre down to the flowers and so dhaweyn culture that he invigorated into the Somali Republic.

The only thing they didnt copy from Afweyne is joining Chuck Grassley in prayer to Ciisa cs

Afweeyne: I willing to bray to Masiixi. Here what I want in return. Defense budget. Hands off bolicy when I commit genocide

I was also surprised. They are celebrating as if they got recognition from America. I don't think they are payed by the government though, reer Somaliland are very serious about ictiraaf and they really want to believe they are moving towards full recognition. Unfortunately for them this is far from the truth

I agree they support his efforts and these people elected him. I know he wont flinch as the crowd cheers Soomaaliyeey toos. I might be against his adminsitration but I know mujaahid/president Biixi is not a coward and he has no reason to fear his constituents.

We should be devoting more time to fixing whatever it is that caused MrCheese to fear the crowd chanting Soomaalyeey toos. Thats the path to reunification

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wake up Somalia Italiana citizens if you want reunification start with reuniting Somaalia Italiana

Last edited:

@kulane you should listen to heritage new findings and why the u.s.a should give independence to somaliland

is a good listen.
the somalis who hail from banadir and sws are also supporters of somaliland .dont forget they make up over 50% of the somali population in Somalia (without somaliland) .
In short somalilanders should celebrate and they should give president muse bixi a second term

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
What exactly did your president achieve by going to America? I legit think you guys are the least intelligent people among somalis. No wonder Somaliland is such a shithole despite 30 years of peace.

Pictures, legit some of these delusional folk think pic are achievements