Somalis and Divorce, Let’s discuss.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
I would not mind smacking them, what are these toerags doing?

Discussing doing haraam stuff.

Thank god for garoob women. I was stuck for nearly a year in Africa, I met a garoob who was quite successful. She wasn't interested in having a conventional marriage, and I was bored, a match made in heaven.

It's great divorce is not stigmatized in our culture.

:wtf: What's ew about it?

Thiers so many Somali women who are either divorced or their husbands passed away. They have needs also, and the way you think is quite selfish.

This woman I am talking about was divorced, had a large shop, and her kids were grown and going to an international school in Nairobi.

Makhas miyaa jaceshahay inaad gabadha lakac did

Mate, that is mut'ah, and it is haraam.
Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

And I would do it again and again.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You refuse us to give us our only props. Repeat after me, domestic violence in Somali culture is negligible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro this OG stereotype has to die. It’s not acceptable in our dhaqan, which clan wanted to slander us? And what’s the other clan
:jcoleno:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
DV happens behind closed doors, any man can abuse his wife, plus I think emotional abuse is more common amongst Somalis rather than physical. I do believe that physical violence is low amongst Somalis as it is shamed and seen as unmanly and Somali women on average tend to be raised to be confident and have a backbone and will therefore be more likely to involve family and toll.

I’m not refusing anything, I’m just being factual. I give Somalis props for not tolerating it and for fathers and brothers to tend to take their daughters health, life and happiness at the forefront. That is something I’ll give Somalis props for. But denying DV, a world wide phenomenon found in all humans? Common lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WHAT IN THE LIES. Y’all believe this cadaan shit. Angelina I’m suing you for slander.
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
:wtf: What's ew about it?

Thiers so many Somali women who are either divorced or their husbands passed away. They have needs also, and the way you think is quite selfish.

This woman I am talking about was divorced, had a large shop, and her kids were grown and going to an international school in Nairobi.
It’s haram to get married with the intention for divorce. That marriage is invalid and you are a zani.

It’s haram to get married with the intention for divorce. That marriage is invalid and you are a zani.
Well, we did get married, with 2 witnesses and a sheik.

She was previously divorced, so she doesn't need a wali to get re-married again. We both agreed we wanted company but in a halal way, but no responsibilities and to keep it a secret.

Trending