Somalis and Tinder

Status
Not open for further replies.
for those that use it or have used it before, any ya'll come across somali broads/dudes that are on it?

matched with 5 gabdho....but nothing panned out. :mjcry:

Last edited:
I haven't even paid a visit to their website yet :faysalwtf:

What is all the hype about?? Is there a whole new world out there that I'm missing out on??

Fill me in on the details inadeer :stressed:

I haven't even paid a visit to their website yet :faysalwtf:

What is all the hype about?? Is there a whole new world out there that I'm missing out on??

Fill me in on the details inadeer :stressed:

its an app you download onto your phone which links to your facebook fam. You choose which pictures you want on there and based on your location (which can be changed from 1km-100km+ radius), it shows you girls in that area range that are also on the app. Then you swipe left on girls you ain't interested in and right on girls that you are interested in. They do the same and if you happen to both swipe right on each other than ya'll match and you can get to cracking. :shaq:

its basically an app for finding girls down to fukk asap, although most of em gonne lie and front and say they ain't on there for that. :comeon:

its an app you download onto your phone which links to your facebook fam. You choose which pictures you want on there and based on your location (which can be changed from 1km-100km+ radius), it shows you girls in that area range that are also on the app. Then you swipe left on girls you ain't interested in and right on girls that you are interested in. They do the same and if you happen to both swipe right on each other than ya'll match and you can get to cracking. :shaq:

its basically an app for finding girls down to fukk asap, although most of em gonne lie and front and say they ain't on there for that. :comeon:

:russ: Whoever came up with the idea to create that app will be in hellfire looooooool

The negative side to it is that since faces have to be on then married couples won't dare use this on the down low.

We are now witnessing one night stands become an industry :snoop:

:russ: Whoever came up with the idea to create that app will be in hellfire looooooool

The negative side to it is that since faces have to be on then married couples won't dare use this on the down low.

We are now witnessing one night stands become an industry :snoop:

waryaa, you are in london....how have you not heard of it? :russ:

download it and you prolly gonne see alot of somali chicks on it. :sureman:

i seen a HY girl i know on it and she lives round the way. :ohlord:

i just saw her last friday. :ohlord:

waryaa, you are in london....how have you not heard of it? :russ:

download it and you prolly gonne see alot of somali chicks on it. :sureman:

i seen a HY girl i know on it and she lives round the way. :ohlord:

i just saw her last friday. :ohlord:

:shaq: Inadeer who even has time for online dating when you've got problems like these
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

Believe it or not but tinder isn't popular to that extent yet, I still don't chill with a nigga that uses it. The market is saturated down here I repeat saturated :rejoice:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Any self respecting muslim wouldn't be on tinder to begin with besides Theres alot of girls who use tinder to boost their ego.

If your a guy ur prolly using tinder for Sex with no expectations

And if your a girl your prolly using it for the same reason or just to see how many ppl find you attractive.

Either way this is haram

:shaq: Inadeer who even has time for online dating when you've got problems like these
View attachment 933
View attachment 934 View attachment 935

Believe it or not but tinder isn't popular to that extent yet, I still don't chill with a nigga that uses it. The market is saturated down here I repeat saturated :rejoice:

Hodan's cousin :dead::dead::dead::dead:

what's the story behind that?

2 hodan's, 2 hannah's :russ:

how you distinguish between them?

and man, i need to visit london. :wow:

Hodan's cousin :dead::dead::dead::dead:

what's the story behind that?

2 hodan's, 2 hannah's :russ:

how you distinguish between them?

and man, i need to visit london. :wow:

The story behind the infamous phone contact named Hodan's cousin is actually very innocent :ehh:I pulled Hodans cousin over for a friend that was parking. The nigga didn't want to leave anything to chance so he made me jump out of the whip and do his dirty work for him but Hodan herself was for aniga:ahh:

Whatsapp comes in handy so it sorts out the confusion of who's who's on a phone contact list

Yes you definetly do need to visit London aka sin city :dj:

I

InaFreja

وَلاَ تَقْرَبُوا الزِّنَى إِنَّهُ كَانَ فَاحِشَةً وَسَاءَ سَبِيلاً

The story behind the infamous phone contact named Hodan's cousin is actually very innocent :ehh:I pulled Hodans cousin over for a friend that was parking. The nigga didn't want to leave anything to chance so he made me jump out of the whip and do his dirty work for him but Hodan herself was for aniga:ahh:

Whatsapp comes in handy so it sorts out the confusion of who's who's on a phone contact list

Yes you definetly do need to visit London aka sin city :dj:

so hold up....you bagged shorty for your boy...but her name is saved on your phone....so summin ain't adding up. :sass1:

and that nigga sounds like a fulay :heh:

but that list is looking :wow:

i wonder how many of em know each other and i'm guessin you haven't been caught? :win:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts