Somalis Deserve A PSF Investigative Documentary

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalis deserve an investigative level documentary on the PSF. All my Knowledge is they were founded back in 2003 by Osman Diyano, the father of Mideeye Party Leader Asad Diyano. The rest after that is quite 'blank' in 'secrecy' which make sense since it is an armed and civilian 'intelligence organization'.

They were found and created way before this NISA shit in Mogadishu and used to be taunted by terrorists calling them 'ashahado la dirir' due to their take no prisoner approach on terrorism. Their performance on terrorism is very brutal and competent and why I say that is for a number of the following verifiable reason.

1. Shabab/Isis hide out in PL mountains hiding their faces like 'naago' and not even operating in any 'tuulos' due to their 'fear' of PSF.
2. PSF performance on ensuring terror attacks in PL are ZERO or Near to Zero since 2003 unlike NISA where it's every week or so.
3. PSF Deep in Hobyo/Harardheere performing security for the weak Galmudug
4. There is 66000 Troops amisom and Somali in South Somalia who shabab has a field day on but never on PSF showing that PSF is the equivalent of Mossad vs the 66,000 Amisom/Somali are the equivalent of iraq million man army but their mainly incompetent becuz shabab doesn't hold any fear of them.

That's why I say an Investigative documentary by our media organization is well over-due on the PSF who is seen like Mossad quality in Somalia.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think @Thegoodshepherd is right the darawish are not marginally superior or inferior to SL armed forces as they wouldn't fight if their was any major difference on either side. But boy boy boy PSF/PMPF, their in a league of their own. I thought Deni would model Darawish against those guys but it's a shame he didn't. SL armed forces should fear our darawish like terrorists do PSF.

But in all fairness, the PL govt forces aren't involved so a-lot of battle experience and wisdom isn't either present. Once they join as we saw SL Kahin crying the other day about the official entry of PL govt forces and not just Hiil Harti civilians. So when PL govt forces enter, that's when I will be confident to rule on their ranking or supremacy with confidence.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Nobody cares about PSF anymore. They ruined their legacy. I would suggest they join the Hutus in the south to regain political capital. Their father was great though, we will honor his legacy. Good luck to the offsprings.

Somalis deserve an investigative level documentary on the PSF. All my Knowledge is they were founded back in 2003 by Osman Diyano, the father of Mideeye Party Leader Asad Diyano. The rest after that is quite 'blank' in 'secrecy' which make sense since it is an armed and civilian 'intelligence organization'.

They were found and created way before this NISA shit in Mogadishu and used to be taunted by terrorists calling them 'ashahado la dirir' due to their take no prisoner approach on terrorism. Their performance on terrorism is very brutal and competent and why I say that is for a number of the following verifiable reason.

1. Shabab/Isis hide out in PL mountains hiding their faces like 'naago' and not even operating in any 'tuulos' due to their 'fear' of PSF.
2. PSF performance on ensuring terror attacks in PL are ZERO or Near to Zero since 2003 unlike NISA where it's every week or so.
3. PSF Deep in Hobyo/Harardheere performing security for the weak Galmudug
4. There is 66000 Troops amisom and Somali in South Somalia who shabab has a field day on but never on PSF showing that PSF is the equivalent of Mossad vs the 66,000 Amisom/Somali are the equivalent of iraq million man army but their mainly incompetent becuz shabab doesn't hold any fear of them.

That's why I say an Investigative documentary by our media organization is well over-due on the PSF who is seen like Mossad quality in Somalia.
Osman Diyano was a trusted agent of the CIA and they paid him the salaries of the soldiers under his authority .

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Osman Diyano was a trusted agent of the CIA and they paid him the salaries of the soldiers under his authority .

@Thegoodshepherd listen carefully >>>> Abdillahi Yusuf used to promote this 'ciidan tiro badan' approach to security which is still followed as gospel in the south, but PL has reformed from that approach as we r slimming down and want 'quality' ciidaan like PSF/PMPF not rag-tags with large number like amisom/somali forces who number 66000 but shabab has no fear of them, don't worry @bidenkulaha the south will catch up in a decade or two as it usually takes 10-20 years for them to emulate the PL model whether in politics or security. PL want Mossad quality not iraq million man army approach..

PL is 20 years ahead of the south that is the general rule that I have observed. The south will emulate them in 20 years time.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Man with a garuun @Dalalos_ibn_Adali @cow @TekNiKo I rejected farmajo not on clan but on siyasad, im a pro federalist and my siyasad comes first not clan which u may think. I would reject any mj or even my jifi hoose if they ever tell me they r sending us back into mogadishu centralized govt becuz I know where that ended in the first attempt.

This is the case with 90% of puntites niyahow oo 'wax garanayo'. But I do admire how farmajo said his goal is to make somalia a third world nation of lower middle income, becuz he argued on 'common sense' a nation that has collapsed for 30 years cant transition from 4th world 'trusteeship' to 1st world within a 1 presidential term, it has to be a slow and incremental migration, where we transition from the UN trusteeship to a respected member of the 3rd world and from there transition into higher middle income and so forth.

Farmajo even tho I hated his siyasad, he was the man with local and global confidence to sail the somalia boat to that 3rd world destination which he would've been honored as among somalia presidents who achieved a great milestone among Somalia nation building recovery, now with HSM were back to 91 and the trusteeship endures.

Last edited:
@Man with a garuun @Dalalos_ibn_Adali @cow @TekNiKo I rejected farmajo not on clan but on siyasad, im a pro federalist and my siyasad comes first not clan which u may think. I would reject any mj or even my jifi hoose if they ever tell me they r sending us back into mogadishu centralized govt becuz I know where that ended in the first attempt.

This is the case with 90% of puntites niyahow oo 'wax garanayo'. But I do admire how farmajo said his goal is to make somalia a third world nation of lower middle income, becuz he argued on 'common sense' a nation that has collapsed for 30 years cant transition from 4th world 'trusteeship' to 1st world within a 1 presidential term, it has to be a slow and incremental migration, where we transition from the UN trusteeship to a respected member of the 3rd world and from there transition into higher middle income and so forth.

Farmajo even tho I hated his siyasad, he was the man with local and global confidence to sail the somalia boat to that 3rd world destination which he would've been honored as among somalia presidents who achieved a great milestone among Somalia nation building recovery, now with HSM were back to 91 and the trusteeship endures.

After Deni checkmated Hassan Dhiiqo and made sure he put a check on him, I am all for confederation. Without Deni, there is really no opposition in Somalia today. That is why federalism is not even good enough for us. We need to pursue outright confederation and perhaps full independence.

Attachments

• 1691492626060.jpeg
    1691492626060.jpeg
    5.4 KB · Views: 24

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
After Deni checkmated Hassan Dhiiqo and made sure he put a check on him, I am all for confederation. Without Deni, there is really no opposition in Somalia today. That is why federalism is not even good enough for us. We need to pursue outright confederation and perhaps full independence.

HSM is leaving behind 91 conditions forget sailing the boat to a respected member among the 3rd world nations, once we reach there it would be miracalous milestone which all states-men world wide will study how to recover from 4th world trusteeship to a 3rd world respected member state status. HSM however has taken the boat and 'wacad' buu ku maray inu dalka 91 conditions loo celinayo. 91 conditions means the whole boat starts to sink and drown with all the occupants fleeing for their lives like we saw in 91.

Emir of Zayla

๐•น๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ป๐–”๐–Š๐–™๐–˜
Whatโ€™s that?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I agree with should get some documentary

Their very secretive and been around since 2003 and were know as PIS back then but had name changes under Farole govt and Deni Govt. I know they have 'armed hummers' and other unique american vehicles and the usual IDP resistant armoured trucks.

But recently in the bosaso war, I noticed they also have drone surveillance capabilities, im not sure if they are 'armed' tho as all i saw was 'surveillance' capabilities. Other then that they have been secretive organization since 2003 till today and that's why I said an investigative documentary on them would be useful. They even provide security as far as hobyo and harardheere. They clearly the mossad of somalia, while amisom/somali forces in the south resemble the iraq million man army quality.

They operate outside PL govt jurisdiction unlike Nisa which makes a-lot of puntites angry at them like @repo