Somalis disdain for hard work and employment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
This part of our culture gotta go and needs to be eradicated. The fact that our people look down on the Tumaal or other hard workers simply for having real life skills is ridiculous. We are the worst country in Africa, and this pastoral mindset that we have is primitive and won't allow us to develop our country.

We are basically a mini Saudi Arabia without the resources. Truly cursed. No wonder why we have the lowest employement in every single country we go, and the so called men in our country just sit in coffee tables and talk about politics every day whilst they are high off khaat, damn fadhi ku dirir. :snoop:

Why the f*ck do we even have all of these universities? What purpose is it for? We need fucking factories for employment for goodness sake. Higher education is useless to people such as ourselves. These thousands of graduates every year are just going to end up unemployed!

Last edited:
This part of our culture gotta go and needs to be eradicated. The fact that our people look down on the Tumaal or other hard workers simply for having real life skills is ridiculous. We are the worst country in Africa, and this pastoral mindset that we have is primitive and won't allow us to develop our country.

We are basically a mini Saudi Arabia without the resources. Truly cursed. No wonder why we have the lowest employement in every single country we go, and the so called men in our country just sit in coffee tables and talk about politics every day whilst they are high off khaat, damn fadhi ku dirir. :snoop:

Why the f*ck do we even have all of these universities? What purpose is it for? We need fucking factories for employment for goodness sake. Higher education is useless to people such as ourselves. These thousands of graduates every year are just going to end up unemployed!

Second generation Somalis have employment rivialing Danes and what the employment numbers hide is the fact that they are more Somali between the age 0-25 years old than among white people, which lowere our numbers. :bell:

We need both factories and higly educated :kodaksmiley:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Second generation Somalis have employment rivialing Danes and what the employment numbers hide is the fact that they are more Somali between the age 0-25 years old than among white people, which lowere our numbers. :bell:

We need both factories and higly educated :kodaksmiley:
These second generation qurbo joogs are not culturally Somali, but western. I am talking about the refugees, and their low employment! Somalis hate civilization, just like how Arabs look down upon manual workers.

hese second generation qurbo joogs are not culturally Somali, but western. I am talking about the refugees, and their low employment!

I'm second generation and I don't view myself as Danes or Western, nor am I by the institutional powers.

Only difference is that I'm born here, nothing else.

You can't expext new settled refugees to compete with their new Western country, it takes a generation :birdman:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I'm second generation and I don't view myself as Danes or Western, nor am I by the institutional powers.

You can't expext new settled refugees to compete with their new Western country, it takes a generation :birdman:
It's the truth unfortunately. Both me and you get laughed at and stones thrown at us by kids when we visit Somalia because we are westerners. Our attitude, behaviour, entertainment, language etc it's all western. It's why you are in love with white boys, whilst somalis back home don't.

Somalis have a disdain for hard work and you cannot deny it! Thats why somalis are all running to the country with the best benefit system (like the UK) where they can just pop out babies whilst stealing cayd money. Employment is very easy to get in the UK, you can get a job in a warehouse in a week. So why don't Somali fathers do that?

I agree that the pastoral subsistence lifestyle should be obsolete in this age. That being said you cannot claim that that we have as a people disdain for hardwork, especially with your argument about the Tumaal. The disdain for the works typically (skilled crafts) done by the Tumaal/Gabooye comes from the ignorance of the Geeljire, it has nothing to do with our culture. I am sure you have heard that hadith that highlights the ignorance of the shepherds.

If you said that today the average Somali that has relatives overseas has an aversion to hardwork I would have agreed with you. Many people back home rely on regular handouts from family living in the diaspora when they could very easily work and provide themselves.

Speak for yourself, our ".5" political confederation values hard-work both at home and abroad.

Please edit the title to reflect this is about Geeljires/Lamagoodles.

You are 100 percent Western, you only dont claim Dane because they dont let you.

If you were born in North America you would be singing a different tune :francis:

Most somalis invested in other African countries and most of them are successful

In fact I even have a share in a Mozambique restaurant and we opened a second one this year.

Kkk we somalis are successful entreprenuer .

Our somalis in europe dont need to work coz they get free welfare benefits :manny:

You can't live on that. Only old FOBs stay on it forever. Most of the young to middle aged Somalis work or try to look for work.

Well young people should work since in Islam taking welfare at young age is haraam..

Also I don't think you can find any opportunities in Europe.

I say it's better to invest in Africa since it's the fastest growing economic continent..

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Speak for yourself, our ".5" political confederation values hard-work both at home and abroad.

Please edit the title to reflect this is about Geeljires/Lamagoodles.
0.5 is a confederation of langaab tribes. People who will never influence Somali politics. Why don't you find yourself a different country?

0.5 is a confederation of langaab tribes. People who will never influence Somali politics. Why don't you find yourself a different country?

The irony of this lmao. First post is lamenting how hard work is disdained and pastoral culture is backward. Second post is taking pride in tribal influence in politics of country you described as the worst in Africa. You also wish for the same backward status quo, you just lamented, to stay the same.

Why don't you find a shrink?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending