Somalis don't great me, only Ethiopians and Eritreans does

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Hi members

Well, it happens every time that when Ethiopian or Eritreans we meet bus station or on the train they don't pass me without saying hello brother and mostly they said to me I look more Eritrean then Somali.
Can't Somalis understand my forhead. This upset me walaahi.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
^^^.....I love my people, and I like to be around with them specials fridays, eid, etc. But they like to judge without getting to know you.
By the way, you can look others and be proud Somali.
I'm Somali and I hate Somalis when they identify me Amhara or Tigrey.

i dont know why you would want to associate with people like that. its like wanting certain people from this from to talk to you in public or be around them. say alhamdulillah you are way from those garbage people. Insha Allah you will find Somalis that aren't such retarded qabils

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
i dont know why you would want to associate with people like that. its like wanting certain people from this from to talk to you in public or be around them. say alhamdulillah you are way from those garbage people. Insha Allah you will find Somalis that aren't such retarded qabils
Using the term "alhumdulilah" and "insh Allah" in the same sentence with "garbage people" who happen to be mostly Muslims.

You just proved OP's point.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
I have met some the Eritrean brothers in the mosque, they're the nicest people I have come across. I haven't met any Ethiopians so I don't know.

Hi members

Well, it happens every time that when Ethiopian or Eritreans we meet bus station or on the train they don't pass me without saying hello brother and mostly they said to me I look more Eritrean then Somali.
Can't Somalis understand my forhead. This upset me walaahi.

attention go f*ck yourself I think you haven't developed the courage to leave and back stab the community probably under heavy hand from family so you come here seeking sympathy. don't compare us to Eritreans or Ethiopianns u want to join them. nobody is holding your dumb ass back and go.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
attention go f*ck yourself I think you haven't developed the courage to leave and back stab the community probably under heavy hand from family so you come here seeking sympathy. don't compare us to Eritreans or Ethiopianns u want to join them. nobody is holding your dumb ass back and go.
No wonder you are one of these idiots. Bastard

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You niggas gotta wait until Tamil people approach you tryna claim you

NOW THAT IS SHIT :mjcry:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why u lie about Somali beoble? Somali beoble great me all the time. Blease open your face when you see Somali beoble next time eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.