Somalis in Australia: The most angry Somalis in the diaspora community

Status
Not open for further replies.
My observations from this site and on Twitter.

They are very vocal against gays, for traditional values, they are obsessed with people's private lives, they are very racist towards other people (especially those they have no connection with like Natives and AAs), etc.

Why is this tiny community like this? Have the Lebanese and Pauline Hanson supporters bullied them?

Maybe their relatives are in detention centres in Papua New Guinea and they are angry that the Australian govt will not let their relatives live in the most livable city in the world.. or one of them... I know Melbourne is either first or second or third.

Stay angry

:mjpls:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
We are a conservative people :ufdup:. We don't like Homos, atheists. Your just bitter about that melbournian guy who posted the khanis guy :umad:.

I actually know a very homophobic and very angry Somali Canadian guy who moved to Australia years ago. He moved to be with the right community.

We are a conservative people :ufdup:. We don't like Homos, atheists. Your just bitter about that melbournian guy who posted the khanis guy :umad:.

Which guy?

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
@AbdiJohnson You switch teams like a lol. Tomorrow you will join team Australia-Somalia and hate on gays.

There are very little natives in Australia, they whites have nearly eradicated them. The lebos aren't a big deal, they are mostly cool people. The ones that think they are hard aren't that hard. The Sudanese from Juba are tougher lol.

Pauline Hanson is a joke btw, you should know she used to be a fish and chip shop owner lmao.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
I actually know a very homophobic and very angry Somali Canadian guy who moved to Australia years ago. He moved to be with the right community.

Which guy?

:pachah1:No one likes homos. Thank goodness we are a conservative society, even tho I seen one Somali homo. if I had my way I would find the "right" solution for him :lolbron:

Now that I remember, a Somali woman from my clan (not related though), yelled at me when I was back home for accidently spilling juice. Somali women are supposed to be loving and kind.

I think the Papua New Guineans also bully them. The way they treat Somalis in Papua New Guinea could be similar in Melbourne.

Unlike new India, Australia has been ranked as one of the best countries to live in. Everyone wants to move here but we have the toughest immigration policy in the world. It's also home to the most diverse community of people from Greeks to Somalis.
Australia just signed a deal with America and we are taking our migrants to the US to culturally enrich that place.
Advance Australia Fair!!!

Apollo

VIP
Unlike new India, Australia has been ranked as one of the best countries to live in. Everyone wants to move here but we have the toughest immigration policy in the world. It's also home to the most diverse community of people from Greeks to Somalis.
Australia just signed a deal with America and we are taking our migrants to the US to culturally enrich that place.
Advance Australia Fair!!!

Actually it's fairly easy to migrate to Australia. All you need is a college degree in a semi-useful field and a couple of years of work experience.

The UK has tougher rules when it comes to non-European immigration.

Status
Not open for further replies.