Somalis in Sweden lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Rinkeby is a shameful place, you see odeys 8 am sitting outside drinking shah discussing somali politics instead of working.

Somalis in Scandinavia are the worst. I really am glad to move out of that shithole.

You'll never succeed there without being an Uncle Tom.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Honestly Rinkeby is a shithole so I'm not suprised theres many other places that are better

Besides the Somalis in Sweden do good you just never hear about that stuff cause it's boring news

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Wallahi billahi this makes my blood boil. Who the hell do they think they are? Kicking people like that? These barbarians need to be deported to the shithole they came from. I dare them to do that to a Somali film crew. Motherfuckers would collect their teeth from the ground. Sweden needs to keep these monkeys in a camp where they can't interact with the outside human beings. I'm so mad Wallahi.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
I'd whoop someone's ass if they randomly video tape me too. European whites are way more racist than most of north america:pacspit:

StevieWonder

Im Am Barkhad now
I love this vid.

These white folks came all da way from Australia to shit on somalis. Then they get that work

Real neega salute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending