Somalis learning to use an escalator

Status
Not open for further replies.
:chrisfreshhah::dead:
But imagine if that was my ayeeyo:mjcry:,and the comments are so hard to bear:mjcry:
Reer scandinavia , are you the most hated group ? Do you face discrimination on daily basis?

Trevor Noah - Zambia loves escalators

Trevor is such a good comedian. He amuses me sometimes with his jokes at the daily show but i can tell that he is not doing the job with passion. It feels like all the jokes he makes are scripted by somebody else and the daily show has become biased. He is a very good comedian though.

Seoul

. . .
That's sad. She's probably terrified of falling. Why doesn't her xoolo son just take the lift with her

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
I also have a rational fear of escalaters and elevators (if it's only a 2-4 floors it's ok, as long as it's not see thru). It's all very disorienting

:jcoleno: I have dreams of dying in an elevator and escalators are too risky u have to be fully aware the whole duration ure on one.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I also have a rational fear of escalaters and elevators (if it's only a 2-4 floors it's ok, as long as it's not see thru).

:jcoleno: I have dreams of dying in an elevator and escalators are too risky u have to be fully aware the whole duration ure on one.
Damn thats something you would see on 1000 ways to die show

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I also have a rational fear of escalaters and elevators (if it's only a 2-4 floors it's ok, as long as it's not see thru). It's all very disorienting

:jcoleno:
I'm always falling off cliffs in my dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.