Somalis racially profiled in Minneapolis goes viral

Radical

Been there, done that
But I was told somalis aren't black and white people will politely ask for their ethnicity and qabiil first...

How Shocking!

Please like or dislike or whatever this post if you are stupid enough to think that a cadaan person will not think you are black.

I'm trying to conduct a study.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
There is not 1 place in the West that Somali's have a good reputation :francis:
There is not 1 place in the West that non whites have a good reputation in the eyes of white racists, look at how the asian “model minority” was treated when coronavirus broke out

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Those POC want to keep their place in the racial hierarchy above blacks and white people have very nice/generous liberals that don't exist in those POC communities.
sxb I live in California (liberal state) and a lot of these whites here have a strong hatred for Hispanics, even if they see non whites as above blacks it’s not by that much

Juke

VIP
sxb I live in California (liberal state) and a lot of these whites here have a strong hatred for Hispanics, even if they see non whites as above blacks it’s not by that much

You misunderstood what I said.

Whites are racist.

But Hispanics, Indayaars, Indians, Arabs, etc. are more racist than whites because they want keep their privileged place over Blacks in the racial hierarchy. And those same POC have less nice liberals (cayr, immigration to their countries, etc.) than white people.

Trending

Latest posts