Somalis shun Europe for Bantu countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

What happened to Somalia rising? I guess they would rather get murdered in South Africa. :francis:

S

Shamis

Kalankal shiilan makes its way back on the menu in Bantustan.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Kalankal shiilan makes its way back on the menu in Bantustan.

They spend thousands of dollars getting smuggled across SSA borders only to end up on the opposite end of a barrel in some South African slum. Why?:stressed:

Apollo

VIP
South Africa run by white people. Even with the crazy ANC, the white boers still control all the important businesses of South Africa.

Somalis are very entrepreneurial folks. And there are a lot of opportunities in Africa if u are smart.

3 yrs ago, a guy moved into our state from South Africa. He lived and owned a business in Johannesburg for 10yrs before coming here.

He come to the US with ton loads of money and bought $340k single home with CASH. No mortgage or anything, he bought it straight away.

Somali Africans have way more Karti and Raganimo than those in America or Europe who have grown soft and daciif.

S

Shamis

They spend thousands of dollars getting smuggled across SSA borders only to end up on the opposite end of a barrel in some South African slum. Why?:stressed:

They are willing to take that risk. One grocery shop can earn you 20k a year and often more. Then you can either expand or move to a safer African country as a middle class person with all the perks. Or like most, pay the green card wife some serious money and end up among us folk.

I have a mixed South African coworker and he told me even he wasn't safe in South Africa, forget foreigners like Somalis.

He told me he lost count the amount of times he was attacked

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
They are willing to take that risk. One grocery shop can earn you 20k a year and often more. Then you can either expand or move to a safer African country as a middle class person with all the perks. Or like most, pay the green card wife some serious money and end up among us folk.
A tukaan in the slums earns 20k a year?:childplease::camby:

S

Shamis

When the recent xenophobic attacks happened one shopkeeper reported having lost over 10x that when his shop was looted.

There's money in Africa but I wouldn't even consider starting s business in a country like SA unless whatever I'm doing is targeting high end clients. putting even 5k towards a business in the townships is a bad idea I wouldn't want to compete with niggas on their own turf.:ohno:

waraabe

Your superior
Somali are weird people. They will touch fire and act surprised when they get burned. south Africa is not better then somalia, in fact somalia is safer. u would think they watched some films at least. The constant machete attacks looting,

Status
Not open for further replies.