Somalis taught Ethiopians racism

Forgive the twitter post but seeing the sheer coping and cognitive dissonance coming from this post when madows see Ethiopians are capable of being racist is nothing short of hilarious.

"N-no it can't be! Based Habeshas kangs love us its those Somali incels who influenced this person!"

:drakekidding::drakekidding::drakekidding:

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
1721248856164.png

I saw this in the comments :russ::russ::dead:This is really how it be. They cannot be invoked.

Ethio incels have been doing this longer than the group that must not be named. It's why I first suspected them to be ethio trolls. This account is now claiming to be Somali. Typical.

Donโ€™t mean to sound like a doomer and I know this is beyond our means as individuals. But these incels need to be eradicated theyโ€™re cunsuurnimo is spilling into real life conversations with my old friends and madow friend.

At least letโ€™s come collectively and start doxxing them or saying we have no association with them .

Last edited:
of course when he got busted he put the somali flag on his bio, these people are like yahuud

As usual, Ethiopians are feasting off our bad rep, when the heat got too much it's time to be a Somali. There isn't a Somali alive who even knows or cares about that girl to post about her and her madow boyfriend. All the Somalis that feed into the Dark N N and incel behavior, congratulations for making us the standard of bad behavior where people don't even believe Ethiopians can do any wrong. You doqons. Ruining our rep for what?

As usual, Ethiopians are feasting off our bad rep, when the heat got too much it's time to be a Somali. There isn't a Somali alive who even knows or cares about that girl to post about her and her madow boyfriend. All the Somalis that feed into the Dark N N and incel behavior, congratulations for making us the standard of bad behavior where people don't even believe Ethiopians can do any wrong. You doqons. Ruining our rep for what?
Inshallah Dark N N and incel beavior will die off by 2030

of course when he got busted he put the somali flag on his bio, these people are like yahuud
Ong I realized they all do this slick shit. Indians do it to Pakistanis and blame them when they are same damn people. Jews also push onto others. Ethiopians been throwing their shit on Somalis. Fucking pussies.

Aseer

A man without a ๐Ÿซ won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Madows when they find out their ethiopian black habesha white man hating kangs view them as nothing more than "barya" and attack them online:
1721288659835.png

"N-n-no! this cant be! this isnt our habesha BLM kang overlords this is definitely the doing of a evil somalian!":
1721289083095.png

Theyโ€™ve been worshipping Selassie the dog of the Brits as their promised black messiah, do you really think these people can be reasoned with? They worship the same man who reviled them to the fullest extent.