Somalis taught Ethiopians racism

These Langaabs love worshipping Ethiopia. Don’t they know Haile Selassie thought he was a Caucasian man who also owned thousands of Oromo/Nilotic slaves? Also, there was this Jamaican journalist—I forgot his name—who reported on how rude and anti-black Haile Selassie was. Ethiopia today exists because they worked with Europeans; that’s why they were never colonized—they always sided with Europeans.

Remember the only reason these Mathows hate Somalis it’s because we are Muslim that’s all if we were Christian we would’ve gotten the same treatment

These Langaabs love worshipping Ethiopia. Don’t they know Haile Selassie thought he was a Caucasian man who also owned thousands of Oromo/Nilotic slaves? Also, there was this Jamaican journalist—I forgot his name—who reported on how rude and anti-black Haile Selassie was. Ethiopia today exists because they worked with Europeans; that’s why they were never colonized—they always sided with Europeans.

Remember the only reason these Mathows hate Somalis it’s because we are Muslim that’s all if we were Christian we would’ve gotten the same treatment
This article is a good read regarding the romanticism surrounding Haile Selassie.

What a ass mfer switching his flag to Somali pay close attention to antics like that

Somalia supremacy you know. my head is hot :mjlol:

Screenshot.png

Are Somalis actually pointing this shit out or are we letting this slide 🤦‍♂️
Bro they think we are a bunch of dumb savages. They been playing us from the jump. Somaliland was their proxy long before Siad bombed them. The 30 year war and now they are inching to annex while the world looks away. And we dont have much allies while they have with Israel and America. M.E can only do so much when they cant help themselves. They played the long game.

I also seen them discussing Somali women. They plan on taking the women and than the ocean. I'm not playing with you guys. I had someone tell me a few weeks before the ocean deal that it would happen in X. This cocky Ethiopian I got into a fight with told me and than weeks before it came out. He also told me a lot of them don't want to hurt Somali people and they some Ethiopians think we a remarkable people and that they don't want to hurt us but they will take the land. Take this info or not. It will happen in our lifetime.

There is a lot of disinformation being spread by them. They want us to become like Ukraine.

Bro they think we are a bunch of dumb savages. They been playing us from the jump. Somaliland was their proxy long before Siad bombed them. The 30 year war and now they are inching to annex while the world looks away. And we dont have much allies while they have with Israel and America. M.E can only do so much when they cant help themselves. They played the long game.

I also seen them discussing Somali women. They plan on taking the women and than the ocean. I'm not playing with you guys. I had someone tell me a few weeks before the ocean deal that it would happen in X. This cocky Ethiopian I got into a fight with told me and than weeks before it came out. He also told me a lot of them don't want to hurt Somali people and they some Ethiopians think we a remarkable people and that they don't want to hurt us but they will take the land. Take this info or not. It will happen in our lifetime.

There is a lot of disinformation being spread by them. They want us to become like Ukraine.
Ethiopia isn't in a position to annex anything nor would America tolerate it.

As usual, Ethiopians are feasting off our bad rep, when the heat got too much it's time to be a Somali. There isn't a Somali alive who even knows or cares about that girl to post about her and her madow boyfriend. All the Somalis that feed into the Dark N N and incel behavior, congratulations for making us the standard of bad behavior where people don't even believe Ethiopians can do any wrong. You doqons. Ruining our rep for what?
These people are not Somali.

This person was angered by the positive PR.
https://x.com/Mosyloni/status/1812956751496466810

This other troll celebrated the attack on Mog by using racist language.

This ethio changed his flag when his hate post went viral. I believe this is a campaign by them to promote themselves as the face of Africa.

PS the relationship between us is like Cain and Abel. They have envied and sought to harm us forever

Don’t mean to sound like a doomer and I know this is beyond our means as individuals. But these incels need to be eradicated they’re cunsuurnimo is spilling into real life conversations with my old friends and madow friend.

At least let’s come collectively and start doxxing them or saying we have no association with them .
You can’t control faceless trolls in the internet

Have you seen how the Tutsis are treated by the Bantus who live among them despite going through a genocide were millions of them were killed

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
Forgive the twitter post but seeing the sheer coping and cognitive dissonance coming from this post when madows see Ethiopians are capable of being racist is nothing short of hilarious.

"N-no it can't be! Based Habeshas kangs love us its those Somali incels who influenced this person!"

:drakekidding::drakekidding::drakekidding:
IMG_0441.jpeg

That guy is an Ethiopian Oromo.

he stated he is an Ethiopian Oromo. And after he got heat for the tweet about the Ethiopian girl.

he put the Somali flag in his bio

Internet Nomad

✪𝕰𝖘𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖈 𝕬𝖒𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖆𝖈✪

Clear psyops, this one got caught in action. The audacity to put the Somali flag with the argentinian flag too.
Clear as day do they all know to do it instinctively from twitter to ukraine whever shit goes down just pretend to be Somali.

These shape shifting cockroaches need to be called out.

Somalis are hated because of their deen not race. You know islam promotes and stringently safeguards moral values and this is part of non Somalis getting their women. It is a religious thing more than race. Go to Addis and see all those African Union bureaucrats freely getting ethiopian ladies. That's why they are not anti ethiopia. Even arabs are not on the receiving end of racist hatred because of the Christian arabs who have low moral standards. Go to lebanon and the like to witness this.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Somalis are hated because of their deen not race. You know islam promotes and stringently safeguards moral values and this is part of non Somalis getting their women. It is a religious thing more than race. Go to Addis and see all those African Union bureaucrats freely getting ethiopian ladies. That's why they are not anti ethiopia. Even arabs are not on the receiving end of racist hatred because of the Christian arabs who have low moral standards. Go to lebanon and the like to witness this.
For non muslim Africans it's all about the access to women

Trending