Somalis with Tattoos Copying Afro-Americans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
First of all Most muslims know its haram to get a tattoo but there are those who still choose to get one thats their problem

I just dont know why people get one nowadays I mean theres no real reason to get a tattoo, It serves No purpose at all especially if your a Somali

Now For me If you're a Somali and you have tattoos you're just copying Afro Americans your more gaal than Somali in my eyes
06_Allen-Iverson.jpg

5lz05x.jpg

21nqwjr.jpg

eis39d.jpg

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Anyways, why you got all these niggas with tats saved on yo phone?
Come out of the closet my nigga
:comeon:

Tattoos don't look good on dark skinned people. U can barely see anything

Its only for cadaans, Mexicans and Arabs.

Speaking of tattoos: I saw a very high up white geezer with them on Friday. His arms were exposed because it was casual Friday and he was wearing a Polo. Dragons and shit.

I was at a loss for words.

Tattoos are not AA culture. Even the old rich white man has tattoos.

I wouldn't mind a small tattoo.

I know a Somali girl who tattooed her ex boyfriends name (Irish guy) on her wrist. The relationship ended ages ago but she still has it.

Property of McGuiness

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I know a Somali girl who tattooed her ex boyfriends name (Irish guy) on her wrist. The relationship ended ages ago but she still has it.

Property of McGuiness

OMG. I know being in love can cloud once judgement but fucking tattooing someone name? Nothing lasts forever. And property of McGuiness? What is she? His merchandise.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Speaking of tattoos: I saw a very high up white geezer with them on Friday. His arms were exposed because it was casual Friday and he was wearing a Polo. Dragons and shit.

Property of McGuiness

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Do a Quick Google search

Property of McGuiness

She should have put The tattoo under her foot

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
You do realise that loads white people also got tattoos? So are Somalis with tattoos copying white people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending