SomaliSpot in Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
- The Somaliland Journalists Association (SOLJA) would like to issue the following press statement on its condemnation against fraudulent publishers namely sunatimes.com, waagacusub.com and somalispot.com, which accustomed to use media as a form of tool to harassment and intimidation.

:chrisfreshhah:

@waraabe wants the site shut down because he inadvertently exposed his love for man booty. :hova:

Somalia based Media sites need to stop provoking and spreading lies against Somaliland.....or else.

LooL.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
LooL probably MrPrestige's trolling.

It's actually on the official website of the Somaliland Journalists Association

STATEMENT-001-743x1024.jpg

STATEMENT-002-743x1024.jpg

I bet it's @menace's topics that got to them. lol

Maybe it's because I called reer Somaliland Somali-diid.

This is just too extreme and I am just shock that an organization would give attention to this site.

image.jpg

S

Shamis

Somali Spot? Really? These so called journalists need to get a life ASAP!! This is a forum we share news, we don't write it.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
My goodness this is a big L on their part.:cryinglaughsmiley:Imagine if hardcore aniti Samosa posters where here I bet they'd cry to the UN.lol

waraabe

Your superior
:chrisfreshhah:

@waraabe wants the site shut down because he inadvertently exposed his love for man booty. :hova:

walaal maad igadaysid reminders of the momentary lapse in judgement. :meleshame:

plus i clearly did not say i like man booty but rather i have observed somali men having a disproportionately sized derriere :lebronwait:

U

uncleruckus

i nearly choked on my sugaar dafuq
Reaffirms; that those fraudulent websites does not represent journalistic practices in Somaliland and across the Somali regions, but it is nonetheless, it is the capacity of its own and lawlessness in its country;

Call those publishers namely sunatimes.com, waagacusub.com and somalispot.com, to immediately halt their harassment, intimidation and proliferation of information against individuals and business people in particular in Somaliland;

Warns that the repeated harassment and defamation against individuals and private enterprises is pure threat against stability and neighbouring countries in the horn of Africa;

We warns: that the fraudulent practices of Omar Faruk Osman and Dahir Abdulle Alasow, the owner of Waagacusub.com website, can lead more serious threats to the entire stability in the region;

And they call them self's journalists when they can't even differentiate between a news site made for the sole content of publishing well news,and a open for all Forum, walee walee some reer somaliland got Butthurt about threat against stability if a little forum and two shitty site and a dumb ass reer konfuur is a threat maybe there never was stability to begin with buncha babies
crybabypersonsmall.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.