Some nigga put restraining order on me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
tell us the back story abti there has to be a reason :yacadiim:
He's supposedly a 'gangster' and jumped one of my friends when he was on his own. My friend's wanted to get revenge but he fleed and called the police lmao. I just happened to be there, so he included me like the dhadhaan he is.

Is it true your ancestral originated from sacdah in yemen,why did they leave and would you like to go back to There

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Is it true your ancestral originated from sacdah in yemen,why did they leave and would you like to go back to There
No actually they didn't, that's a different tribe. My tribe are from Ha'il which is in Saudi Arabia. It's not as if all the Arabs live in their ancestral lands. I will go wherever I please.

if you from ha`il(what ever it means) and SA is doing fine economically,why dont you go back to your ancestral land ,enjoy there instead of exporting terrorism to somalia and homosexuality .

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
if you from ha`il(what ever it means) and SA is doing fine economically,why dont you go back to your ancestral land ,enjoy there instead of exporting terrorism to somalia and homosexuality .
Lol @ the homosexual part. Anyway, they wouldn't give me citizenship even if I was Banu Hashim. There are Nigerians with Saudi citizenship though. People who've been there 100 or something years ago and remained there can get it. No one else (most of the times). I have cousins that have the citizenship though and I can easily get visa there. But I'll settle anywhere I want on earth ma garatay. Shut the f*ck up you xoolo

what is the average temperature there?

i will never accept saudi pass even if they begged me.kenya is better

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
what is the average temperature there?

i will never accept saudi pass even if they begged me.kenya is better
Are you that delusional that you think people who live in the holy lands will beg to come Somalia? Lol @ beg. Saudi and begging is an oxymoron. You're an insignificant fuckboy. Orod sxb stop embarrassing yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.