Some Somalis have spread misinfo about the Eritrea-Somali meeting. President HSM didn’t drink any alcohol during his stay, stop Qabilsm

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
IMG_0368.jpeg

Some Somalis believe every bottle must be liquor.

In Eritrea, plastic was banned so, all local produced drinks are put in bottles.

this is the Dongolo water from Ali-Hasa well, produced in the lowlands of Eritrea, in Dongolo, Eritrea.

attacking somebody because of his clan, because Halima supports Farmajo and HSM is Hawyi, are the reasons why Somalis are divided, 3 Somalias.

this hate and qabilism needs to stop.

also Eritrea is 50% Muslim, we have the oldest mosque of Africa, we would never offer a Muslim head of state to drink alcohol accompanied by his army trainees and local Eritrean media recording that.

I don’t care if you Darood or Hawy. Stop with the qabilsm.

Last edited:
Hassan shiekh although worthy of criticism has had some of the most brain dead accusations thrown at him . This is minor compared to other ones

E3259B1F-DAF1-42ED-8959-2CDD90A6F497.png

EritreanPost_

Hassan shiekh although worthy of criticism has had some of the most brain dead accusations thrown at him . This is minor compared to other ones

View attachment 334222
Any of the other allegations are not my and Eritreas concerns.

but if some clueless somalis think they can accuse of committing Fitna and offering a Somali president non halal food we don’t accept that.

If farmajo-HSM supporters can only attack each other because one side is Darood and the other hawey and they want drag Eritrea in their clan conflicts, then we say no.

EritreanPost_

Could perhaps be just Vimto
No the bottles are Dongolo water( 100% Halal) from Ali Hassa well in Dongolo, near Massawa)

these are the same bottles from the pictures I made in Massawa. They are my pictures.

There are no vimto bottles in the table. Eritrea is also under sanctions Eritrea doesn’t get all goods. Plus the Eritrean president doesn’t drink such, he doesn’t consume sweet things from what I know.

Attachments

• IMG_0368.jpeg
    IMG_0368.jpeg
    156.1 KB · Views: 40
No the bottles are Dongolo water.

these are the same bottles from the pictures I made in Massawa. They are my pictures.

There are no vimto bottles in the table. Eritrea is also under sanctions Eritrea doesn’t all goods. Plus the Eritrean president doesn’t drink such, he doesn’t consume sweet things from what I know.
I was talking about the highlighted cup with dark liquid. The commenter in Somali is insinuating it's alcohol

EritreanPost_

I was talking about the highlighted cup with dark liquid
I saw, the cup. It is probably Coca Cola.

but there was no vimto. Eritreans don’t drink such, the president himself doesn’t consume sweet drinks, in eritrea they don’t have vimto.

every restaurant in Eritrea offers Halal food. Especially when there is a presidential delegation from a Muslim country.

but if you know more than me about the food culture in Eritrea, tell me how does vimto get to Eritrea.

We don’t have such drinks in Eritrea.

What did you expect from this failed government such a sad state of affairs. HSM FARMAJO EVERYONE IN PARLIMENT IS A FAKE AND PUPPETT PERSON WITH NO DIGNITY. WE NEED A GOOD SOMALIA NOT A COLONIZED AID LAUNDRRING COUNTRY

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
No the bottles are Dongolo water( 100% Halal) from Ali Hassa well in Dongolo, near Massawa)

There are no vimto bottles in the table. Eritrea is also under sanctions Eritrea doesn’t get all goods. Plus the Eritrean president doesn’t drink such, he doesn’t consume sweet things from what I know.
If it’s water why his glass cup have red wine 🍷 hassan gurgurte is alcoholic😂
IMG_7385.jpeg

EritreanPost_

If it’s water why his glass cup have red wine 🍷 hassan gurgurte is alcoholic😂

IMG_0371.jpeg
This is the original photo by Eritrean ministry of information.

the screenshot you referring to was edited by Halima Gutale?

can you show me any bottle of vimto or red whine in this picture?

Can u verify 100%, that you see red wine in the picture? Are u sure that Halima Gutales edited picture is the true one.

Because of this Darood vs Hawy issues what also people like Halima, apparently supporte, your country is divided in 3 Somalias (Somaliland, Puntland, Mogadishu)

Piss of Eritrea, the only country that stood by you till the end and you will lose a reliable ally.

by the way this is the original picture. https://x.com/hawelti/status/1810601729685156004

View attachment 334220
Some Somalis believe every bottle must be liquor.

In Eritrea, plastic was banned so, all local produced drinks are put in bottles.

this is the Dongolo water from Ali-Hasa well, produced in the lowlands of Eritrea, in Dongolo, Eritrea.

attacking somebody because of his clan, because Halima supports Farmajo and HSM is Hawyi, are the reasons why Somalis are divided, 3 Somalias.

this hate and qabilism needs to stop.

also Eritrea is 50% Muslim, we have the oldest mosque of Africa, we would never offer a Muslim head of state to drink alcohol accompanied by his army trainees and local Eritrean media recording that.

I don’t care if you Darood or Hawy. Stop with the qabilsm.
Qabyaladimo is our mainstay, our air, our water, our sky

View attachment 334240This is the original photo by Eritrean ministry of information.

Can u verify 100%, that you see red wine in the picture? Are u sure that Halima Gutales edited picture is the true one.

Because of this Darood vs Hawy issues what also people like Halima, apparently supporte, your country is divided in 3 Somalias (Somaliland, Puntland, Mogadishu)

Piss of Eritrea, the only country that stood by you till the end and you will lose a reliable ally.

by the way this is the original picture. https://x.com/hawelti/status/1810601729685156004
Bro losing it over a Twitter troll 😭 ህድእ ሓወይ 😁

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
View attachment 334240This is the original photo by Eritrean ministry of information.

What is that red thing in the cup 😀😀 please explain
IMG_7386.jpeg

The logical explanation has been given, but they refuse to accept logic. Neither the host would give alcohol nor the guest accept it.

Somali politics is braindead, just people flinging and accumulating sins.