Someone explain to me the mentality

Behind going to other countries forums, ethnic groups and creating threads having to do with Somalia, and Somali issues and then arguing with each other about whose qabil is better etc I just saw this on the Ethiopian review forum wallahi some of our people have mental health issues.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Behind going to other countries forums, ethnic groups and creating threads having to do with Somalia, and Somali issues and then arguing with each other about whose qabil is better etc I just saw this on the Ethiopian review forum wallahi some of our people have mental health issues.

Well-You should start with yourself hon-- or your alter ego friend- roaming here in somali spot

She has 10 usernames- 5 of them is used during her being under alcohol. the other 4 is when she is sober.

I guess u r making the math huh?

I can't tell u where her mind is at the 1%

Well-You should start with yourself hon-- or your alter ego friend- roaming here in somali spot

She has 10 usernames- 5 of them is used during her being under alcohol. the other 4 is when she is sober.

I guess u r making the math huh?

I can't tell u where her mind is at the 1%
What the hell are you on about? This is my only account.

Nin123

Defender of chubby Xalimos 👑
VIP
Where they somalilanders niggas?
Pondering Anthony Anderson GIF by BET

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.