somnet banned me... Just now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Forfon

For advertising this website.

That's love right there. What I just did for you guys...

So in return could you on my topic and troll it...

Q

Queen Carawelo

Wait you're qaxootiwaxiid over there and you're from MN? Wtf I thought you were a girl all this time on SomaliSpot. :damsel:

F

Forfon

Wait you're qaxootiwaxiid over there and you're from MN? Wtf I thought you were a girl all this time on SomaliSpot. :damsel:

WHAAAT??

I am a girl. My name was littledragon on somnet.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
You should have told them your qabil. You got banned because they think you're Faqash. :ftw9nwa:

Poor Shitnet. Plummeting visitors by the tens of thousands. They are afraid. So afraid they ban people who mention Somalispot

That site is a mental asylum. They make up rules as they go along which is why you got banned. Posters there enjoy mocking famine victims. Let's not make this site dirty by mentioning them.

It feels good to be a mod on Somalispot. Not because of power but because I get to promote free speech and because I get to allow others to express themselves without fear of banning. I will protect this website from the freedom-of-speech-diid. No one here may agree with me in my views but I am sure you are all in agreement that I (and Duchess) am best in protecting free speech. It is my gospel. It is what I breathe, eat and shit. Free speech is AbdiJohnson like the Pope is Catholic.

LONG LIVE SOMALISPOT. obamadatazz

Status
Not open for further replies.