South Sudan almost won against USA in a basketball match

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP

They almost won if it wasn’t for Lebron (who else) scoring a last second winner

Happy for south sudanese, exciting times ahead for them. They are playing in the olympics and if they continue like this they are going very far.

@Nilotic You guys got an amazing team and will soon takeover NBA.

@Chaseyourdreamzz @Kisame

Man I was happy watching it luol deng former bulls player really put his heart and soul into his country’s team he recruited a bunch of nba and D1/juco guys as well

Nin123

Hunted
VIP

Happy for south sudanese, exciting times ahead for them. They are playing in the olympics and if they continue like this they are going very far.

Allhamdu lilah South Sudan lost, just imagine if they won.
Dance Dancing GIF by Soul Train

@Chaseyourdreamzz @Kisame walaals I’ve decided this is the no1 market place to tap into. We need a basketball academy in Somalia somewhere.

There’s Not a lot of competition continentally, highest paid sport, plus they’re drafting African niggas now. Imagine someone from back home gets 200million dollars he can build his city up.

@Chaseyourdreamzz @Kisame walaals I’ve decided this is the no1 market place to tap into. We need a basketball academy in Somalia somewhere.

There’s Not a lot of competition continentally, highest paid sport, plus they’re drafting African niggas now. Imagine someone from back home gets 200million dollars he can build his city up.
Whoever builds a basketball academy in Mogadishu or hargeisa is a genius recruit a bunch of talented kids and train them multiple times a week the president of the raptors came to Mogadishu and wanted to set up something I don’t know what happened though we need investors

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP

They are genetically predisposed to excel at this sport.

Whoever builds a basketball academy in Mogadishu or hargeisa is a genius recruit a bunch of talented kids and train them multiple times a week the president of the raptors came to Mogadishu and wanted to set up something I don’t know what happened though we need investors
The most important part are the links to be honest. It doesn’t have to be this advanced expensive academy, as long as they train the kids and get them into NBA Academy Africa it can work.

Having a development pathway>>>>>infrastructure

The most important part are the links to be honest. It doesn’t have to be this advanced expensive academy, as long as they train the kids and get them into NBA Academy Africa it can work.

Having a development pathway>>>>>infrastructure
Yep that’s what I mean nba academy Africa has produced their first draft pick recently ulrich chomche maybe the Toronto raptors or Minnesota twolves can collaborate with Somali millionaires and organization to build a developmental pipeline to D1 schools then eventually the league that’s what Maasai ujiri wanted to do I believe set up a pipeline

Yep that’s what I mean nba academy Africa has produced their first draft pick recently ulrich chomche maybe the Toronto raptors or Minnesota twolves can collaborate with Somali millionaires and organization to build a developmental pipeline to D1 schools then eventually the league that’s what Maasai ujiri wanted to do I believe set up a pipeline
I promise u this stuff is much better than building useless hotels and malls where you’re just going to make a slight profit at most.

Basketball in Africa is still in its infancy but growing quickly, if we act now we might be able to get a partnership that sets up free indoor courts in the country.

The talent is there, we have multiple D1 hoopers of Somali descent right now, we have the height + wingspan. Only problem is are they willing to invest in the country.

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot

Watch the NBA poach these niggas. Well done lads.

Trending