Spacing out during Khutbah

No matter how much I try to focus i space out since I'm sure whatever the imam is saying has been said at one point during the past. Imams should come with new topics instead of repeating the same khutbah every six months maybe then people won't be falling asleep.

Doesn't matter to me as long the khatib is not monotone.

It is especially long if you understand Arabic, Somali and English.

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
I
No matter how much I try to focus i space out since I'm sure whatever the imam is saying has been said at one point during the past. Imams should come with new topics instead of repeating the same khutbah every six months maybe then people won't be falling asleep.
Just don't be a bich bruh, you can't open your facking ears for half a bleeding hour? How worthless must you be as a human to come online and complain how you're unable to use a piece of your anatomy that appears to work normally unless you're listening to what is probably the most important stuff you'd hear all week??? Are you OK BRUH??? Are you fricking ten?? I'm a kid myself and probably younger than you and IM laughing.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
I think you got the purpose of most khutbahs wrong it’s meant to be a time of self reflection and reminding of your duties. It would make sense for them to repeat the same important message. If you want something more niche or interesting then you gotta go to lectures

I

Just don't be a bich bruh, you can't open your facking ears for half a bleeding hour? How worthless must you be as a human to come online and complain how you're unable to use a piece of your anatomy that appears to work normally unless you're listening to what is probably the most important stuff you'd hear all week??? Are you OK BRUH??? Are you fricking ten?? I'm a kid myself and probably younger than you and IM laughing.
@SaMale You're looking for someone to vent your frustration at well go on I hope whatever negative feelings you had in your heart has dissipated with that reply you've given.

It's just that when I was younger I used to eagerly learn new things every khutbah but as time went on every khutbah has become a sort of revision.
Here in my second reply you'll see that the only reason I'm feeling frustrated is because I have not learned a new thing for a while unlike when I was a kid and learning new things about the deen every khutbah.

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
@SaMale You're looking for someone to vent your frustration at well go on I hope whatever negative feelings you had in your heart has dissipated with that reply you've given.

Here in my second reply you'll see that the only reason I'm feeling frustrated is because I have not learned a new thing for a while unlike when I was a kid and learning new things about the deen every khutbah.
Sahib, honestly, with zero hate, if you want to learn, you will. I have no sympathy for shite. And also please take no offense to what I say I'm a comic.

Trending