Spin off - ladies would you marry a man that makes less than you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Could you marry a man that makes less than you? Could you also marry a man that is not on the same level as you educational wise?

Could you marry a man that makes less than you? Could you also marry a man that is not on the same level as you educational wise?

I saw dentist female married to real state male after 10 years from marriage he made 3 millions in year and sold John maccan house

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
tumblr_m5tppnGY7I1qlvwnco1_r1_400.gif

I don't like men who make less than me. I will feel like a mother, I ain't his mama. He needs to spoil me with his money.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Depends on the guy. :cosbyhmm:

Financial circumstances change throughout your life, as long as he's responsible and not cheap I'm ok.

I don't care about degrees though. Most people have them anyways.

Depends. If it's through laziness, or lack of ambition, probably not. If he has a job that he enjoys, that gives him fulfillment and contributes to society in a meaningful way, I would.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
honestly it depends. I want a guy on the same level as me so that we can create and build something together. That seems really hard to do when only one person in the household makes large amount of money.

angrycat

not so sad after all
Depends on how much I make. If I make a good amount then its ok if her makes less. And i dont care about his education level either if he makes enough

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
It would be better if he makes more money than me but I wouldn't hold it against him. So as long as he makes decent living wages and manages his money well I wouldn't have a problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.