SSC Khatumo And Mudug Unity

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I am impressed with this garaad who knows what's happening by certain dhulbhanate elites who want to divide harti first and then dhulbhanate.

Their no way these vermin scum can say garaad jama is some dabA dhilif of PL, His clan is the one who gave us Ali Khalif Galaye who was viciously anti PL(due to his removal of pm under abdiqasim salat) his reasons were personal, but their is sub group which I won't name also in dhulbahante who are very anti PL and even anti Dhulbahante interests who only rise up if Hartis negiotate, so it's obvious they have isaaq baby mama wives or mothers who raised them.

Listen I was raised by hawiye but I also know the reality in Somalia Abtis don't die for u in Somalia and it's your personal obligation only it doesn't involve your tribe interest.

I learned this from my maternal awoowe who was treated not only badly by his family and left for dead but even his clan, he never turned on them because he knew without their name he would be nothing. This greatly influenced me to not turn my back on my paternal ancestors also. I urge dhulbahante who have isaaq mothers or wives, that's your personal responsibility not your clan responsibility, stop translating your personal obligations into clan obligations.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
As for Mudug and SSC unity I think it's a good fit as both share similar border and security issues. The politicians in nugaal and bari don't face this problem and therefore can be out of touch with those areas. Plus we need another state to counter galmudug violations.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
As for Mudug and SSC unity I think it's a good fit as both share similar border and security issues. The politicians in nugaal and bari don't face this problem and therefore can be out of touch with those areas. Plus we need another state to counter galmudug violations.
😂😂 I don’t want to be part of greater puntland but I want some of puntland region to jion khatuumo it doesn’t make sense
Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali " Dad siyaasiyiin ah ayaa isku kaaya xoqaya anigga iyo garaad Jaamac Garaad Ismaaciil, Waxaase xaqiiqo ah in Khaatumo ay u baahantahay in deegaano Puntland ay kusoo biiraan....."

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
😂😂 I don’t want to be part of greater puntland but I want some of puntland region to jion khatuumo it doesn’t make sense
Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali " Dad siyaasiyiin ah ayaa isku kaaya xoqaya anigga iyo garaad Jaamac Garaad Ismaaciil, Waxaase xaqiiqo ah in Khaatumo ay u baahantahay in deegaano Puntland ay kusoo biiraan....."

Ain't no way the gobol that created PL is joining SSC loooooool. SSC rushed with their decision and failed to consult Warsengali in the beginning.

Tiyeglow

A Laandheere always pays his debts

I am impressed with this garaad who knows what's happening by certain dhulbhanate elites who want to divide harti first and then dhulbhanate.

Their no way these vermin scum can say garaad jama is some dabA dhilif of PL, His clan is the one who gave us Ali Khalif Galaye who was viciously anti PL(due to his removal of pm under abdiqasim salat) his reasons were personal, but their is sub group which I won't name also in dhulbahante who are very anti PL and even anti Dhulbahante interests who only rise up if Hartis negiotate, so it's obvious they have isaaq baby mama wives or mothers who raised them.

Listen I was raised by hawiye but I also know the reality in Somalia Abtis don't die for u in Somalia and it's your personal obligation only it doesn't involve your tribe interest.

I learned this from my maternal awoowe who was treated not only badly by his family and left for dead but even his clan, he never turned on them because he knew without their name he would be nothing. This greatly influenced me to not turn my back on my paternal ancestors also. I urge dhulbahante who have isaaq mothers or wives, that's your personal responsibility not your clan responsibility, stop translating your personal obligations into clan obligations.
Ali Khalif Galaydh went to London and held a shiir with MJs only to berate them and talk about why Dhulbhantes will be uniting with Isaaq & SL rather than their Harti brethrens. He was the greatest opportunist, that looked out for his only personal gain rather than his clan or Dhulbhantes / SSC.

To be honest I don’t blame the old dblock elites, a lot of that generation grew up with the isaaq elites also. They all studied at sheikh and went to university in England together. People are much more willing to work with others they know personally

To be honest I don’t blame the old dblock elites, a lot of that generation grew up with the isaaq elites also. They all studied at sheikh and went to university in England together. People are much more willing to work with others they know personally
Those old folks are dead now and new tribilist full of hate have taken their place unfortunately.

Didn't Cali khaliif Galaydh said that your clan needs their DNA checked if they're actually Harti Daarood :pachah1:

Last edited:

Reer Mudug and Reer Sool don't even have the same dialect?? so how's merging them could work out??
He should have called the entirety of Sool and Sanaag regions to come under one entity instead of trying to create a havoc against PL.

Reer Mudug and Reer Sool don't even have the same dialect?? so how's merging them could work out??
He should have called the entirety of Sool and Sanaag regions to come under one entity instead of trying to create a havoc against PL.
He’s bluffing, I don’t know what he aims to achieve but there will be no havoc in PL because this simply doesn’t make any sense.

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
Ain't no way the gobol that created PL is joining SSC loooooool. SSC rushed with their decision and failed to consult Warsengali in the beginning.
Your speaking like the boat has sailed. This could be him indirectly admitting though that warsan aren’t going with it

Reer SSC need to maintain their unity which is vital. Everything else will work out in time. Talk with the warsans and bring them in. If the unconstitutional Galnus can become a state why not SSC.
Galmudug is larger and has the potential to develop a port which is essential for FMS revenue in Somalia, but besides that I agree. Getting Warsangeli on board is the best thing they can do.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Galmudug is larger and has the potential to develop a port which is essential for FMS revenue in Somalia, but besides that I agree. Getting Warsangeli on board is the best thing they can do.

I think it is a given that for SSC to be a viable FMS it needs to include Warsangeli.
If SSC includes Warsangeli, it will be between Galmudug and Hiirshabelle in size, ~10% of Somalia.

Trending