SSC State the New Hassan Sheikhs' Dblock allies kkkk

Don't shoot the messenger im just posting it

Let me say his New Kablalax allies

We will see the political rise of Dhulbahante after SSC becomes an FMS at the expense of PL and JL
He might appoint for them the police Chief
Future port deal
Next PM 🤣🤣

SSC FMS will consist of Sool and Sanaag bari so it will have access to the sea in a very strategic place.

Last edited:
Hiiraan State will have 25 seats without the senators that whay Hassan Sh will recognize it

SSC dhulbahante 8 and warsangali 5. Dhulbahante have 2 senators Warsangali maybe 1

Joharkaaraan state 13 seats Raila odinga can he even secure his laangaab jufo seats let alone wacbuudhan 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230919-033725.jpg

I welcome this . I trust Dhulbahante PM more than this sitting duck of PM . Dhulos have huge presence on social media as we have seen in Farmajo era . The tricky question is will HSM recognize them ? I am afraid he won’t as he’s hiraabist to the core

I welcome this . I trust Dhulbahante PM more than this sitting duck of PM . Dhulos have huge presence on social media as we have seen in Farmajo era . The tricky question is will HSM recognize them ? I am afraid he won’t as he’s hiraabist to the core
Yes SSC will be recognized soon bc you need to fill the political vacuum in there as there is no SL and PL no longer claims they must have adminstation.

Last edited:
Yes SSC will be recognized soon bc you need to fill the political vacuum in there as there is no SL and PL no longer claims they must have adminstation.
What? Recognized as full federal state or just a maamul like banaadir? How can two half gobols form a federal state?

Don't shoot the messenger im just posting it

Let me say his New Kablalax allies

We will see the political rise of Dhulbahante after SSC becomes an FMS at the expense of PL and JL
He might appoint for them the police Chief
Future port deal
Next PM 🤣🤣

SSC FMS will consist of Sool and Sanaag bari so it will have access to the sea in a very strategic place.

what future port deal, Warsangeli are not part of SSC. Dhulos are landlocked.

What? Recognized as full federal state or just a maamul like banaadir? How can two half gobols form a federal state?
Full FMS. The requirement to be two full gobol will be changed to suit the formation of new FMS like Hiiraan State and Jowhar-North Xamar State.

Hiiraan as the only original undivided gobol.

Screenshot_20230919-085350.jpg

Abdi wali gaas on hiiraan issue

Last edited:
Hassan Sh will fix Somalia that Xerow Shariif Fucked up

Mogadishu North will join Jowhar and will be abgaal FMS

South Mogadishu will be run by HG(Mayor) and will stay the capital
Hawadle Hiiraan State
Nothern Harti State
Nothern Dir State

He will win the Mogadishu 3 million votes under the HG mayor 🤣🤣

Last edited: