SSpot wives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Applications are officially open to be wife no.1 & no.2 of moderator Duke of Bohol. I am willing to wife up two SSpot users as my wives. :ohdamn::pachah1:

28D19CA400000578-3094696-image-a-2_1432439290752.jpg

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
:dead:

@DuchessNinkiiUuriyey you hear that, you are getting replaced. :francis:

He was bound to cheat on you at some point tbh

Smart move

He adds nothing of value to my sspot experience. Just today I taught him a new word but now he's back to posting videos of Boqorka 5-ta Somali just to piss me off. There is only one Boqor and he knows this. :ayaanswag:

Also, he goes mia when I'm under attack and has never defended me. The man is useless and I'm willing to accept applications from the female members of this forum just to get rid myself of menace. :dabcasar:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He adds nothing of value to my sspot experience. Just today I taught him a new word but now he's back to posting videos of Boqorka 5-ta Somali just to piss me off. There is only one Boqor and he knows this. :ayaanswag:

Also, he goes mia when I'm under attack and has never defended me. The man is useless and I'm willing to accept applications from the female members of this forum just to get rid myself of menace. :dabcasar:

D6FYrr.gif

Even hadaan kugu aasi lahaa biyaha ba iga qasaaro lahaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts