Start a new life in the USA

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
With this shithole that France has become, I think about it more and more

Khaemwaset

FrΓΌher of the Djibouti Ugaasate πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
VIP
What's wrong with Somalia???
He should go to Djibouti instead. Lot's of business. He can even chat up our bae IOG. And
If he's short, he doesn't have to worry about getting humiliated by tall xalimos, cause he can cop himself a midget afar wife. @Aegon hit me up whenever you're going to settle in Djibouti I'll show you where all the habesha prostitutes are, then you can go ham on them like your awoowe did during futuh al habesh.

mrlog

VIP
He should go to Djibouti instead. Lot's of business. He can even chat up our bae IOG. And
If he's short, he doesn't have to worry about getting humiliated by tall xalimos, cause he can cop himself a midget afar wife. @Aegon hit me up whenever you're going to settle in Djibouti I'll show you where all the habesha prostitutes are, then you can go ham on them like your awoowe did during futuh al habesh.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yaraye

VIP
You heard me
Sassy Tyra Banks GIF

If you got a skilled job that pays well, come on thru. If not, be prepared to enter a capitalistic hellscape where they nickel and dime you for anything and everything. You'll live paycheck to paycheck, never saving enough for retirement, luxury purchases, or healthcare really. ANYTHING can financially ruin you.

Trending