Starting apprentice electrician

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
I decided to change my career from office job to apprentice electrician. My uncle helped me to find apprentice electrician, he alone makes more than 100k+ in 1 year hopefully I make as much as him, and use the money for marriage asap. Have anyone of you guys did apprentice electrician before? If so how is it?

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
No one fuckin comment the f*ck
IMG_0546.jpeg

Yaraye

VIP
Is the least physical demanding trade job. You can work until into your 60s.
that's nice. You can even open your own little company where you visit other people's houses, business, and even schools. All buildings need electricians.

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
bro your gonna make bank. where do you live ? more somali men should get into the trades if your not a academic office type of guy

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
I decided to change my career from office job to apprentice electrician. My uncle helped me to find apprentice electrician, he alone makes more than 100k+ in 1 year hopefully I make as much as him, and use the money for marriage asap. Have anyone of you guys did apprentice electrician before? If so how is it?
Well done mate,
Great career choice. Once you learn this trade not only will your skills be in demand, you’ll also never go hungry. When it gets tough, remember your end goal and it’ll see you through. Good luck my friend 👍

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
My friend did and he’s making over 45 bucks an hour. Trades will always need people and shouldn’t be look down upon. I know another guy who makes six figures being a plumber but yet Somalis wanna talk down on him lol

Trending

Latest posts