Starting my fitness journey

I’m currently 45 pounds overweight (22 kg). I’ll be eating at a -600 calorie deficit and i’ll be doing a PPL strength training split for 6 days of the week. Plus 20 minutes of cardio for 6 days of the week. I’ll post an update on here in January 30th.

93kg i think
damn nigga this you?

giphy.gif

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I need to gain weight, does anyone know how to gain weight without burning?
track your calories and keep hitting your intended calories EVERYDAY.

at the very least track how much you’ve eaten everyday and make sure you’ve eaten at least 4 meals worth a day, and you’ll be gaining weight gradually. Unless you’re skinny you don’t want to be gaining weight too fast.

If you are skinny then eat 4 meals worth a day at least, and some extra snacks and light meals added on top of it. within a month you’ll see changes.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I’m currently 45 pounds overweight (22 kg). I’ll be eating at a -600 calorie deficit and i’ll be doing a PPL strength training split for 6 days of the week. Plus 20 minutes of cardio for 6 days of the week. I’ll post an update on here in January 30th.

brother add intermit fasting to that plan, u will be dropping weight in no time.
start off with 18:6 hour fasting window.
eat ur last meal no later than 7pm
don't eat anything else until 1pm next day

repeat that until u achieved ur desired weight :)

Is this your New years resolution??? I’m currently making a list, but i only have a few hours left till 2021 :mjlol:

brother add intermit fasting to that plan, u will be dropping weight in no time.
start off with 18:6 hour fasting window.
eat ur last meal no later than 7pm
don't eat anything else until 1pm next day

repeat that until u achieved ur desired weight :)
intermittent fasting doesn’t work, it’s just calorie deficit