VIP
Mogadishu = Bombdishu
Hargeisa = Khat/Drugs central
Jigjiga = Dhaanto central
Dhusamareeb = Digri/Sufi central
Garowe= Goat central

Bohol

VIP
Yo that's my hometown too. it really fits that nickname though.

If they are making another mad max, they would not find a better place to shoot

Are you from westside or eastside if you are true Burcawi. :birdman: Lol@mad max, it is not that sandy it is over-exaggerated.
I was there in 2015 and 2016.

Lol I don't know what side. What's the difference, the place is small anyways, how is there even eastside and Westside.
You can probably walk to either side.

Anyway, I would say the neighborhood but that is qarxis material.

Bohol

VIP
Lol I don't know what side. What's the difference, the place is small anyways, how is there even eastside and Westside.
You can probably walk to either side.

Anyway, I would say the neighborhood but that is qarxis material.

You are so innocent. I only stay in one side when I am in B town, I feel you belong to that side as well. DW we both belong
to Blood Gang aka westside. ;)

blood.jpg

VixR

Veritas
Wholesale attribute khat to Hargeisa even though it's a thoroughly Somali peninsula thing why don't you:ftw9nwa:

I was told, in some areas, it's considered taboo and uncultured not to do khat, for men and women:deadosama:

Wholesale attribute khat to Hargeisa even though it's a thoroughly Somali peninsula thing why don't you:ftw9nwa:

I was told, in some areas, it's considered taboo and uncultured not to do khat, for men and women:deadosama:

Before the civil war only the people in northwestern Somalia used to khaat. Today it is done everywhere. The only difference is that in SL people from all classes do it, whilst in other regions of Somalia everyone except the political and economic elite do it.

Mogadishu: Overpriced qarax-vile
Hargeisa: Mini-North Korea
Bossao: If Satan had to pick a vaccation spot
Galkayo: Where nabadnimo goes to die
Kismayoo: Kenyan bufferzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending