STORY TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMFG can't believe how retarded some people can be wallahi

So this afternoon on my way from work, I was driving down a one way road and before I reach an intersection I see this car oo soo lalayo:farole:. Keep in mind there is a stop sign on his intersection and there's non on mine.

So as you'd except the fucker runs the stop sign and turns right to act me off. I react fast as f*ck cuz I knew the fucker would try it, and I barely stop in time where I touch his car with my pumper.

Then the fucker jumps out'a car and starts screaming shit like "look what you've done" "why didn't you slow down". And I'm like :drakewtf: is this nigga high or something.

After all this shit, I stay calm, and tell the old white man "it's ok, you barely touched me, there is no scratch".
Then the dumbass says "I'm gonna call the cops, you're not going any where". Defuq you cut me off, and I was trying to let you go:faysalwtf:.
I didn't even respond to him and just waited for the cops. Two cops showed up, a black dude:westbrookswag:
and the other was a white woman. The white lady listened to his story and the black dude to mine, it was so fucking obvious I had the right of way.

So the cops rightfully give him a ticket, and I take down his insurance. I tell the black cop that I was gonna let this dumbass go but he insisted on calling the cops, then the cop looks at me and like :snoop::chrisfreshhah:.

Any ways the best part of the story is that he called the black cop racist for having a laugh with me about how retarded the nigga is, then started raving about Trump. Then all three of us were just:deadosama: :dead::dead1: as he drove off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending