Streamer Incel harasses women and sprays mace at them for rejecting advances

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER

He's also a white supremacist , a pedophile and was charged

"Two self-described white supremacists who threatened to shoot up a Las Vegas nightclub earlier this month were charged by police with making terroristic threats.

Braxton Ryback, 25, and Johnny Young, 22, both of Las Vegas, are each being held in lieu of a high bond. Ryback’s bail is $100,000 and Young’s bond is $250,000, according to jail records. Each is due in court Thursday.

According to cited arrest reports from the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department, Young Ryback were thrown out of XS nightclub on Aug. 10 after allegedly threatening club patrons while yelling with their first raised, “White privilege, white power, we are white supremacists.”

1650485774372.png

lol @0:48 she pointed at the black guy to do something like he is her attack dog. The black guy just ignored it and kept it moving.

Salute to the black guy :salute:

Incels are terrorists. I’d advise the CIA and FBI to not listen in and spy on Muslim families in the US but single sexually frustrated white boys who live online.

This isn't even the first woman he pepper sprayed, he did this a couple months ago

He reminds me of Smooth Sanchez, who's also an incel streamer that pepper sprayed a guy and a girl. Even has the same voice. He's in jail for that now.
There's gonna be more incels mass attacking people, these dudes live stream chats are filled with hundreds of other incels hyping them up.

This isn't even the first woman he pepper sprayed, he did this a couple months ago

He reminds me of Smooth Sanchez, who's also an incel streamer that pepper sprayed a guy and a girl. Even has the same voice. He's in jail for that now.
There's gonna be more incels mass attacking people, these dudes live stream chats are filled with hundreds of other incels hyping them up.

The kneeling videos that Smooth Sanchez created had me dying.