SUBHANALAH! Somali looking mother shot dead by husband in Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
"An Ethiopian family is mourning the loss of their youngest child police say was killed by the man who promised to love her."
rip though

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
"An Ethiopian family is mourning the loss of their youngest child police say was killed by the man who promised to love her."
rip though

giphy (9).gif

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
rip though

Was that intended for me ? I said "Somali-like"

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
There's so many cases of Ethiopian men murdering their wives or women that they've been jilted by. I watch me said case casethiopian love triangle last year on the ID channel. Habash are like the cadaans of Africa, I haven't heard of any other Africans doing this without mental health issues being present.

AUN tho....

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Shegato? from 1 to 10 how butthurt are you? Sue me dimwit, if you think I care about your feelings abaha waas dofar dofar dhalay.
You'll answer for everything in due time my friend. As a Muslim you more then offended me. You shaydaan we don't need more of your kind ruining the reputation of the rest. :pacspit:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
There's so many cases of Ethiopian men murdering their wives or women that they've been jilted by. I watch me said case casethiopian love triangle last year on the ID channel. Habash are like the cadaans of Africa, I haven't heard of any other Africans doing this without mental health issues being present.

AUN tho....
You might be on to something :ohhh: non muslim Ethopians always have the craziest passion murder cases.:leon: hmm I'll post a thread once I do a little fact finding.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
You'll answer for everything in due time my friend. As a Muslim you more then offended me. You shaydaan we don't need more of your kind ruining the reputation of the rest. :pacspit:

You can't get more retarded than this, what reputation? Am offended they allowed mentally ill people in.:pachah1:
'Dir daba' :drakelaugh: fucking brain dead dir daba,

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
You can't get more retarded than this, what reputation? Am offended they allowed mentally ill people in.:pachah1:
'Dir daba' :drakelaugh: fucking brain dead dir daba,
What's with your fascination with mental health issues? You sound deranged. I can buy and sell your family A trillion times over bum.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
What's with your fascination with mental health issues? You sound deranged. I can buy and sell your family A trillion times over bum.

Cause your mentally ill dir daba, I wouldn't care if your whole family get gassed, after all you're product of them. Now stop looking for sympathy retard, I don't care about no dhamn Ethiopians hoyada iyo doqontii ku dashaay maxan daha.

Status
Not open for further replies.