Subway chicken subs contain only 50% chicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ewww! That's nasty. Not surprised though. I haven't been to a Subway in years. Their sandwiches are so bland and overpriced. Have you tried Quiznos Sub?

Those results were averaged: the oven roasted chicken scored 53.6 per cent chicken DNA, and the chicken strips were found to have just 42.8 per cent chicken DNA. The majority of the remaining DNA? Soy.
Chicken that's not even mostly chicken :susp:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
I had the ovenroasted chicken yesterday. The footlong does not even fill you up which I always found weird. I suspected it was filled with the water they keep it in, not soy. Subway better prepare for a class action.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I heard their tuna is like 50% mayo :russ: They mix that shit with mayo to stretch it.

Corporations and food should not mix :damedamn: The mayo tuna thing is understandable, but this chicken shit is next lvl.

I heard their tuna is like 50% mayo :russ: They mix that shit with mayo to stretch it.

Corporations and food should not mix :damedamn: The mayo tuna thing is understandable, but this chicken shit is next lvl.
They were previously caught using chemicals found in plastic in their breads. :mjlol:

Just be safe and stay away from Subway.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
They were previously caught using chemicals found in plastic in their breads. :mjlol:

Just be safe and stay away from Subway.

:ileycry: this is like when the Chinese added that stuff to the baby formula. They are trying to kill us just to shave of a dollar of cost from each meal.

I don't even know why @AbdiJohnson posted this. Isn't CBC fake news? :russ:

University scientists are not fake news. You can only select certain things from CBC

@AbdiJohnson What's your opinion on this? You posted this article, and yet haven't told us your views on it. Are you a fan of subways? We'd love to hear what you think.

Subway is crap.

I eat fast food but from smaller establishments where the meat is as thick as your hand

Status
Not open for further replies.