Sudan girls appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love their dark chocolaty skin. looks like the dark midnight, beautiful.

d449662a13634e18bd1cea3cc741f97e172a9d4c.png images.jpeg

VixR

Veritas
They're eye-catching in an abstract way than the jaw dropping gorgeous way. Attractive in a peculiar way lol. We had one South Sudan dude I grew up with that had the unfortunate name Iyuk (eee-yuck).

Edit: way way way

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
They're eye-catching in an abstract way than the jaw dropping gorgeous. Attractive in a peculiar way lol. We had one South Sudan dude I grew up with that had the unfortunate name Iyuk (eee-yuck).

What a backhanded compliment :ftw9nwa:

VixR

Veritas
What a backhanded compliment :ftw9nwa:
No, I swear it's different. You know when you're checking someone out in a covert way? Once found out the hard way it's impossible to do that with some of the South Sudanese ppl. You're just gonna stare, no ifs about it.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
No, I swear it's different. You know when you're checking someone out in a covert way? Once found out the hard way it's impossible to do that with some of the South Sudanese ppl. You're just gonna stare, no ifs about it.

That doesn't mean they're precluded from also being jaw dropping gorgeous on occasion doe like every other ethnic group :bell:

It's just that their average people will carry that distinctive "stand out" quality.

They're quite honestly the most unique group of people on the planet for me. Gigantic people sometimes.

VixR

Veritas
That doesn't mean they're precluded from also being jaw dropping gorgeous on occasion doe like every other ethnic group :bell:

It's just that their average people will carry that distinctive "stand out" quality.

They're quite honestly the most unique group of people on the planet for me. Gigantic people sometimes.
That's what I meant, they look so distinct. Not always attractive, but when they do it's striking lol. Either way you'll stare. Gigantic is right.

i know this one south sudanese guy in ottawa, that kid had to be the best looking african I've ever seen. he looked so odd, but odd in a good way. he was literally the kindest human being I've ever met. made me see them in a different light. their all so tall and superior in every biological way. strong, tones of melanin, tall, intelligent. i got love for the south sudanese people. he was studying to be a doctor too.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
There was a tall sudani woman that used to work at a target near our house back in 2002. Wallahi I used to be so scared of her. She was tall almost 6'8 or something, very dark and short hair. I don't know why but I would get scared and wouldn't even look her way.

ive noticed the south sudans are really tall.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
There was a tall sudani woman that used to work at a target near our house back in 2002. Wallahi I used to be so scared of her. She was tall almost 6'8 or something, very dark and short hair. I don't know why but I would get scared and wouldn't even look her way.

ive noticed the south sudans are really tall.

Their average male height is something like 6'0. And that's a true measurement with a pretty strict sample size.

Believe it or not, Somali men probably don't differ that much from that in the diaspora. Maybe half an inch or an inch below that.

The thing is they never measured the sudanese women. The gap between the males and females seems small. Not more than three inches overall from what I've seen. Willing to bet they are the tallest women on earth tbh.

Man there's two 6'6 dudes at my gym (relatively light skin for Sudanese folk). They make you feel insignificant :(

Status
Not open for further replies.