Sugar, Alcohol and Pork in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
When my mother was young Jowhar used to produce Rom, sugar and plastic and need to start doing that again. Not just sugar, plastic and rum but also wine since we have grapes growing in Baidoa but also beer. Don't bring in religious crap into this, Somalis are starving and everything we can sell we should sell. Plus the Chinese loves pork and there's a billion of them so we should invest in breeding pork and selling it to China. One way to get the economy up is through agriculture.

Hubble

VIP
Not going to happen because Somalis became more religious since the war, well unless it's underground that it is.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Not going to happen because Somalis became more religious since the war, well unless it's underground that it is.

Who cares. If you're religious then u should know God don't want to you to be poor living in dirt and being exploited.

There's a real life correlation between poverty and religion. Be religious but also realistic. You need money, you're starving and there's 1,2 billion reasons why you should be selling pork and alcohol.

Hubble

VIP
Who cares. If you're religious then u should know God don't want to you to be poor living in dirt and being exploited.

There's a real life correlation between poverty and religion. Be religious but also realistic. You need money, you're starving and there's 1,2 billion reasons why you should be selling pork and alcohol.

Best thing to do is for a Somali businessperson to buy the grapes from Somalia and make the wine in another country.

I mean I cant see it happening but yeah if someone chooses to breed pork and ferment alcohol to export should that be illegal? Not in 2016 :zhqjlmx:

Already the wild pigs live in Somalia, all we had to do export like in Senegal which is Muslim country(exports pork). Also the dogs like in one day SL killed 400 dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts