Sunnis have a PR problem and I have an easy fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sikhs also provide free breakfast, lunch and dinner to anyone of any faith at their temples.

Maybe mosques should open its doors for some homeless people to sleep in. I doubt this will happen though. I think it's heartless that some mosques have signs that say "you can't sleep here", suggesting that Sunnis who fell on hard times tried to sleep there.

Sunnis should reach out to people of different faiths and be more nicer. They are the unkindest people of any faith.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
:kodaksmiley: There are muslim charities in Australia that feed the homeless. I don't know tf you guys are talking about. I find this after doing a quick youtube search. I follow another group on facebook, I couldn't find their videos on youtube. Here is a video nonetheless.

:kodaksmiley: There are muslim charities in Australia that feed the homeless. I don't know tf you guys are talking about. I find this after doing a quick youtube search. I follow another group on facebook, I couldn't find their videos on youtube. Here is a video nonetheless.

One or two Australian mosques feeding them a few times a year is nothing to brag about. They only do it when a terror attack happens. They are not sincere.

Every single Gurdwara on Earth do it 3 times a day, 365 days a year.

You must make it as common and as known as your violence

Galaeri

One or two Australian mosques feeding them a few times a year is nothing to brag about.

Every single Gurdwara on Earth do it 3 times a day, 365 days a year.

You must make it as common as your suicide bombings.

Nah it's very common. They do it on a weekly basis. I get facebook updates with live streams when they are feeding people.

:russ: They are much more common than the suicide bombings waryaa.

Have you ever been inside a Gurdwara? There's only Sikhs in there why you acting like ajanabis turn up for some dead Ganges flavoured soup.

I been twice after being invited. Food is plentiful and delicious and a handful of non Sikhs are there eating. Everyone is welcome. Very kind people. I hate Indians but I have to admit the Sikhs are very welcoming and have big hearts, something Sunnis lack

I've also been to churches and one synagogue. I feel embarrassed and humiliated though when I'm there because they are so much more welcoming than mosques.

I find it sad that Gurdwaras, churches and synagogues are more welcoming to outsiders than Sunni mosques are welcoming to Sunnis.

We have all seen mosques with "You can't sleep here. Contact the Red Cross or the downtown shelter" signs on the door. Ceeb badana. In the mean time the tiny Sikhs are spending all their money on feeding people of other faiths. Very shameful of the Sunnis

Right, this guy is forcing himself to say shit like this:

Over here in England the Sikhs are the only ones that go in and out of Gurdwaras unless it's a school trip.

Beyn badana. One tweet from Britain. What's your old nick anyway?

Galaeri

I bet it was vegetarian too :susp:. I would rather go hungry that eat food that is vegetarian and carcinogenic to the anus.

The worst part is just that it is vegetarian really.

Gurdwaras and churches have collection plates being sent around the room and that money is used to help people not from their faith while Sunni oil money is used to hire Salafi extremists.

How come churches house Sunni refugees and churches sponsor them when mosques don't do that for their own people, forget about the kaafir? Very shameful.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Maybe mosques should open its doors for some homeless people to sleep in. I doubt this will happen though.

The mosque near my house is run by Algerians. They have a place for the homeless to sleep in with hot food, wifi, gym and library.
They also collected $100 000 USD plus $50 000 USD worth of food from their own pockets and took it personally to Somalia during the famine when no-one else would.

Some Arabs are nicer than we on SSpot might think @AbdiJohnson

Two tweets, but zero Gurdwaras. Mosques here were helping out with Christmas hampers.
Do your bit for the community if you've got an easy fix and I said earlier: River Ganges Soup

Quit playing, I'm new here.

Anyone can click your name and see you have almost 6000 posts and have been here for almost a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.