Supermodel Ubah tried using FGM 2 come up, didn’t work. Now created somali hot sauce. Oprah does a S/O for her. 15k ordered now

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Exactly. 1 500 ml Jar of Fermented Kimchi or Sauerkraut with all organic ingredients would run me under $15.00 CAD. Her product also appears commercially available online so I doubt NY socialites are her only customers.

There’s actually an Eedo that became successful with her sauce without the Opra’s help. She’s selling it for a decent price.

She is stunning. I mean, physically amazingly stunning. But her English, her brain, her communication skills. Very very bad. But her Somali genuineness come through quite beautifully. (even though she is ashamed of Somalia- she didn't even use the name Somali or Somalia- she casually slide in "horn of Africa" and then said she grew in Kenaya and Tanzania. At least Iman will scream to her lungs she is from Somalia, even though, Iman also can be dramatic with her- I was discovered in the jungle story)I hope she is not abused in Cadaan upper class parties. They will eat her alive with her naivete at his age)

Iman never said she was discovered in a jungle, in fact, she stated she was offended by that. She's from an upper middle-class family and was studying in Nairobi when she was discovered.

Iman has always defended her Somalinimo and her roots and doesn't cater to Cadaan stereotypes.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Iman never said she was discovered in a jungle, in fact, she stated she was offended by that. She's from an upper middle-class family and was studying in Nairobi when she was discovered.

Iman has always defended her Somalinimo and her roots and doesn't cater to Cadaan stereotypes.

Iman waa rageedii. Never used FGM b/s to further her career. What nakedness she did is between her and her god.
when it comes to Somalinimo she’s been courageous. Few people know but it was her who came on Larry King Live in the first great famine of the 1990s to bring greater awareness to the tragedy. She even went there and was almost killed by raging donkey-dwellers of that time, wink wink !

somalipatriot

Unfortunately, therefore lack of any wisdom
She sounds like a success story! Good for her. What is her Qabi? Ubah sounds Hawiye
Even tough Somalis are the most homogenous group on earth you still are dumb enough to mention qabiil nonsense i cant blame you you were taught this

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Ubax is not a supermodel though? Not trying to knock her hustle but she's not well-known.

in my humble opinion you are a supermodel even considering birthing that amount of children you’ve birthed. Somehow you’ve stayed intact. I don’t know whether it is your genetic makeup or you are the breadwinner of your household. You do walk a lot for a lady that owns a bogus Childcare center.

in my humble opinion you are a supermodel even considering birthing that amount of children you’ve birthed. Somehow you’ve stayed intact. I don’t know whether it is your genetic makeup or you are the breadwinner of your household. You do walk a lot for a lady that owns a bogus Childcare center.

:mjlol: My lawyers said my Childcare Centre is very legal thank you very much.

Pay Day Money GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

Trending