Supermodel Ubah tried using FGM 2 come up, didn’t work. Now created somali hot sauce. Oprah does a S/O for her. 15k ordered now

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I can’t be mad at her hustling nature. But Kulahaa “anything that’s good for you and delicious is in this bottle…..I miss home so much …basically it’s a taste of Africa”

JESUS OF NAZARETH! How is that bisbaas good for you when you suffer passing your stool!
No! It ain’t a taste of Africa, it’s a taste of India.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She sounds like a success story! Good for her. What is her Qabi? Ubah sounds Hawiye

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I applaud the entrepreneurship and Oprah co-sign but this is a bit overpriced. I buy gourmet and certified organic and unless she has pure ingredients or some exotic/hard to come by spice like saffron that would not justify the price.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Don't understand how she qualified to became a model. She has chubby cheeks when she's already very slim. Image how her face would look like when she's at normal body fat level.

ubah-hassan-201287-fit.jpg

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Somali women and some of them who are sellout are really making good money from basbas, Somali cuisine to the world

Women just tell a sob story and finesse the system after

:mjlol:

"Its a Male dominated space"
No wonder when you sell hot sauce for 60$ :mjlaugh: :silanyolaugh:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I applaud the entrepreneurship and Oprah co-sign but this is a bit overpriced. I buy gourmet and certified organic and unless she has pure ingredients or some exotic/hard to come by spice like saffron that would not justify the price.

The xoolos that listen to Oprah like sheeps are the well to do Cadaan xaliimos that shop from WhokeFoods

But still though, $60 for a bottle of sauce is just down right ludicrous.

Even at WholeFoods the most expensive sauce ain’t more than $10

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The xoolos that listen to Oprah like sheeps are the well to do Cadaan xaliimos that shop from WhokeFoods

Her market in New York mostly i would guess. Everything is expensive there. $60 in NY is $6.00 in Midwest

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Her market in New York mostly i would guess. Everything is expensive there. $60 in NY is $6.00 in Midwest

This was a train wreck of an interview. Is she nervous. Kulahaa “water and air, everyone should have that “ NO KIDDING ubah.

I treasure your assessment, you’re always on point.

(apparently she been trying different products all along).

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

This was a train wreck of an interview. Is she nervous. Kulahaa “water and air, everyone should have that “ NO KIDDING ubah.

I treasure your assessment, you’re always on point.

(apparently she been trying different products all along).

She is stunning. I mean, physically amazingly stunning. But her English, her brain, her communication skills. Very very bad. But her Somali genuineness come through quite beautifully. (even though she is ashamed of Somalia- she didn't even use the name Somali or Somalia- she casually slide in "horn of Africa" and then said she grew in Kenaya and Tanzania. At least Iman will scream to her lungs she is from Somalia, even though, Iman also can be dramatic with her- I was discovered in the jungle story)I hope she is not abused in Cadaan upper class parties. They will eat her alive with her naivete at his age)

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Exactly. 1 500 ml Jar of Fermented Kimchi or Sauerkraut with all organic ingredients would run me under $15.00 CAD. Her product also appears commercially available online so I doubt NY socialites are her only customers.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She is stunning. I mean, physically amazingly stunning. But her English, her brain, her communication skills. Very very bad. But her Somali genuineness come through quite beautifully. (even though she is ashamed of Somalia- she didn't even use the name Somali or Somalia- she casually slide in "horn of Africa" and then said she grew in Kenaya and Tanzania. At least Iman will scream to her lungs she is from Somalia, even though, Iman also can be dramatic with her- I was discovered in the jungle story)I hope she is not abused in Cadaan upper class parties. They will eat her alive with her naivete at his age)

“I was discovered roaming around the savanna, deep in the jungle of Africa “ :drakelaugh: :damn: :russ:

Trending