Sweden and it's single problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
I don't see the problem. This is a non-problem if there ever was one.

''The pay is awesome, the country is great, and it's easy to date, bu-bu-but the ppl are not as warm, no one wants to hold my hand and skip with me on the streets and they value being single too much to settle with me long-term.

Boohoo.

Me so lonelyyyy.

Holdddd meeeee!''

The more I hear about Scandi countries, the nicer they sound even when it's supposedly 'negative'.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Thing about Scandinavian countries is the culture of one night stands and casual hook ups is so ingrained into society, they are very liberal when it comes to sex, why have a relationship when you can have all the benefits and none of the headaches

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
Thing about Scandinavian countries is the culture of one night stands and casual hook ups is so ingrained into society, they are very liberal when it comes to sex, why have a relationship when you can have all the benefits and none of the headaches
Sounds like heaven

I've known several chicks who've cried about not having a boyfriend, and how every man uses them. Shit is that they literally go to any guy while drunk, hooks up with them and fucks/sucks them thinking that's the fastest way to their heart :pachah1:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I've known several chicks who've cried about not having a boyfriend, and how every man uses them. Shit is that they literally go to any guy while drunk, hooks up with them and fucks/sucks them thinking that's the fastest way to their heart :pachah1:

Yeah this is why a culture of casual sex is NOT heaven.

It's how you become socially inept.

VixR

Veritas
I think the comments here are skewing the 'problem' lmao.

Why are the guys in the article disenchanted and unable to find stable girlfriends, taking one of them years to find one long term girlfriend of just one year so far? Why do the females wait until 33 to yes to a proposal? Surely they're getting proposed to much much earlier than that? If the local females were dying for boyfriends bc their local men are unwilling to commit to them, why are the foreign expats getting no play but short-term play, yet somehow both males and females are complaining of the same problem, of being 'lonely'?

Last edited:
I think the comments here are skewing the 'problem' lmao.

Why are the guys in the article disenchanted and unable to find stable girlfriends, taking one of them years to find one long term girlfriend? Why do the females wait until 33 to yes to a proposal? Surely they're getting proposed to much much earlier than that? If the females were dying for boyfriends, why aren't the foreign expats getting no play but short-term play, and yet somehow both males and females are complaining of being 'lonely'?
For a foreginer not acquainted with the social norms in Sweden it may seem hard, but it's way overblown in the article. The native and those acquainted with the norms it's a different story.

VixR

Veritas
For a foreginer not acquainted with the social norms in Sweden it may seem hard, but it's way overblown in the article. The native uand those acquainted with the norms it's a different story.
The ppl in the article have been there for years, the female said three years, the guys all throughout their twenties. And it's not sex or short-term they're having trouble finding, but long-term relationships so it's not like they're completely inept at social interaction. My question is why r they having trouble finding a long-term Swede, male or female, esp if the females are feeling 'upset and neglected' by the local individualistic culture as you've asserted and have not fully embraced it for themselves?

Otherwise, the male expats would not only be getting short-term play, but also have their very willing pick of 'neglected' females of the land to choose as long-term girlfriends, and this article would've focused on female foreign expats specifically or not have existed at all, yet that is not the case.

The ppl in the article have been there for years, the female said three years, the guys all throughout their twenties. And it's not sex or short-term they're having trouble finding, but long-term relationships so it's not like they're completely inept at social interaction. My question is why r they having trouble finding a long-term Swede, male or female, esp if the females are feeling 'upset and neglected' by the local individualistic culture as you've asserted and have not fully embraced it for themselves?

Otherwise, the male expats would not only be getting short-term play, but also have their very willing pick of 'neglected' females of the land to choose as long-term girlfriends, and this article would've focused on female foreign expats specifically or not have existed at all, yet that is not the case.
Who the f*ck gives a shit about expats finding partners or not though

VixR

Veritas
Who the f*ck gives a shit about expats finding partners or not though
Lmao. The foreign expats :lol:

It sounds like a 'something to be aware' thing for unfamiliar foreign expats, anyway. I was merely pointing out inconsistencies. The phenomenon is interesting to me.

It's reported as a cautionary problem or issue (maybs for clingy foreign expats it is), and yet it's among the happiest countries in the world.

I think the place sounds effing ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts