Sweden has officially committed cultural suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
9832D5E1-B796-4907-8541-367F76EA1209-7243-000011A8ABFB667E_tmp.jpg

"too Swedish" kkkk:russ:
How can you be too Swedish?:dead:
What is wrong with these people? :faysalwtf:How are you going to throw your heritage out the window like that?

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Those are the Dutch and Belgians.
Didn't they change his appearance? I thought they got rid of the nappy hair and negroid lips to try and distance it of the racial undertones lmao.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Why do people who dont even live in the country care what goes on in Sweden??

Your source lol
Because Sweden is the poster child of everything bad that happens when you import a bunch of foreignes from 3rd world countries

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
It's not that popular. Mostly close to the Dutch border, the Rhineland, and Bavarians. Not nationally. His German helper is a white person, lol.
His slaves were Moors . He himself was Greek or Turkish. Santa Claus is derived from him right?

Apollo

VIP
oh my bad. are you from the netherlands? how do you feel about black pete? and has their been any real outrage by the blacks and the native people there alike?
I'm from Bundesrepublik Deutschland. Just know some of the quirky things of the Dutch.
His slaves were Moors . He himself was Greek or Turkish. Santa Claus is derived from him right?
I have no clue. I thought the black face was a Dutch only thing as the German one doesn't have blackface.

If this is true, then this should appall anyone who resides in a country where they'd like to see their race and heritage preserved (too bad the Somalis in Somalia can't realize that).

I've heard that Sweden is projected to become majority non-Swede within the next 2 generations. Asians and Africans are projected to become a huge chunk of the population. Anyone who can't see what a complete disaster that is, is willfully blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.