Swedish Muslim Minister steps down after DRUNK DRIVING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Not even gaalos do this and they have no "morals"
That's a dumb point for you to make as she is very western the way you like them, had she been a practicing muslim she wouldn't have been caught drunk driving because she wouldn't even be drinking in the first place.
:ufdup:
No gaalos do crack instead.
maxresdefault.jpg

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Every Muslim dude in my high school class drank, and half of them did drugs. Only 1 good muslim guy didn't, but he had a gf he fucked on a daily basis. And the muslim girls didn't say anything about it. Good times

That's a dumb point for you to make as she is very western the way you like them, had she been a practicing muslim she wouldn't have been caught drunk driving because she wouldn't even be drinking in the first place.
maxresdefault.jpg

IMG_20160813_202923.jpg

She is no different than the dozens of Somali singers who drink. All Somali singers drink but they also pray and fast and are observant religious people.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Know several Bosnians with those big Osama beards and wear trousers above the ankles like Sheikhs. :lol:

Really?... Hmm when I think about it, I only know 1 religious Bosniak, and he is salafi. He have been on Danish tele lots of times and giving Muslims a bad reputation. I met him once, and that dude got some serious mental problems. I think he was affected by the Balkan wars or something. I'm glad salafi somlis in Denmark aren't loud like these guys.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Not even gaalo do this? LMAO Abdi don't speak of shit u don't know of. A couple a years ago the king was driving drunk in his yellow Lamborghini.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Every Muslim dude in my high school class drank, and half of them did drugs. Only 1 good muslim guy didn't, but he had a gf he fucked on a daily basis. And the muslim girls didn't say anything about it. Good times

Ever heard of the term Muslim by name? Come on stop this BS you know there are people who do not practice the religion and wild out when they are young.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
maxresdefault.jpg

Banned Members killing it in the comment game right now, we're so hot right now they can't stop us they won't stop us

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Ever heard of the term Muslim by name? Come on stop this BS you know there are people who do not practice the religion and wild out when they are young.

Nah fam, this is haram generation. Hopefully the girls will join us too, there are some fine ladies under those veils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending