SYRIAN migrants FIENDISHLY STOMP on BABY and ATTACK paramedics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Did the baby die?

Close the door to Sunni migrants. You never hear the Shia and Alawite and gay and atheist or non denominational Syrians do this

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Wow. Did the baby die?

Close the door to Sunni migrants. You never hear the Shia and Alawite and gay and atheist or non denominational Syrians do this

Just close the door on all Arab Muslims imo. I don't have the stats but surely they make up the overwhelming majority who commit terrorism in Europe.

Just close the door on all Arab Muslims imo. I don't have the stats but surely they make up the overwhelming majority who commit terrorism in Europe.

I include all Sunnis of any ethnicity. They're no good. All they know is destruction and misery and hurting innocent people.

I can't say all Arabs should be banned because I never hear a non Sunni Arab (atheist, gay, Shia, Alawite, non denominational, Christian) cause any problems.

But for sure all Sunnis should be banned. Sure many of them are good people and would never become a terrorist or cause problems but better safe than sorry... they have all been exposed to Sunnism. They should be treated like the Ebola virus. The world banned travel from Sierra Leone and Liberia and the world should do the same with Sunnis. You can't trust any Sunni. They may not show any symptoms but you're not going know when they start infecting others with their extremism or start hurting others.

Bielsa

VIP
I include all Sunnis of any ethnicity. They're no good. All they know is destruction and misery and hurting innocent people.

I can't say all Arabs should be banned because I never hear a non Sunni Arab (atheist, gay, Shia, Alawite, non denominational, Christian) cause any problems.

But for sure all Sunnis should be banned. Sure many of them are good people and would never become a terrorist or cause problems but better safe than sorry... they have all been exposed to Sunni extremism. They should be treated like the Ebola virus. The world banned travel from Sierra Leone and Liberia and the world should do the same with Sunnis. You can't trust any Sunni. They may not show any symptoms but you're not going know when they start infecting others with their extremism or start hurting others.

Agree but these Sunnis will probably start to claim to be Shia or Atheist just to get to Europe. It's super hard to vet them. That's why I say ban all Arabs just to make sure. Arab Sunnis make up a high % of terrorists.

Agree but these Sunnis will probably start to claim to be Shia or Atheist just to get to Europe. It's super hard to vet them. That's why I say ban all Arabs just to make sure. Arab Sunnis make up a high % of terrorists.

There should be an extreme vetting process for gays and atheists and Christians. So impossible for the pretenders.

For example, gays must have sex infront of officials for 12 hours with another man. He must eat ass and suck dick as well. They must also have sex with a woman and we will see if he likes it. This will confirm their sexual orientation.

Bielsa

VIP
There should be an extreme vetting process for gays and atheists and Christians. So impossible for the pretenders.

For example, gays must have sex infront of officials for 12 hours with another man. He must eat ass and suck dick as well. They must also have sex with a woman and we will see if he likes it. This will confirm their sexual orientation.

:mjlol::deadosama:

How do we vet Atheists and Christians then?

E3963A3F-E33E-42C5-AC84-CF83E8A493AE-2004-000004C344911415_tmp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.