Tactical superiority by Micah Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
The other day you said you stand with the police and now you're praising a guy who gunned down several officers.

You're weird.

waraabe

Your superior
The other day you said you stand with the police and now you're praising a guy who gunned down several officers.

You're weird.

I am against the constant calaacal / crying of the gutless BLM people. Halyay Micah is a man of action not tears. He has impressed me

The man got these cadaans so shook to the the extent they said "there was four black guys". "We saw another flee in a car".he got them so shook that no officer wanted to approach him for a shoot out.he will go down as the first man to be killed using a robot.who trained this fella?

Bielsa

VIP
Black people should legally arm themselves en masse. If they live in open carry states then they should do that too.

Watch how quickly the government change gun laws.

Bielsa

VIP
Some retarded xoolo white guy said this in the comments

"So my question is…didn't Isis call to focus Jihad on "whites" only? Even if this attack isn't connected to Isis, can't it be said it is part of a wider anti-white sentiment? Don't muslims and blacks tend to lean toward leftist views and propaganda? How does the liberal narrative of white supremacy play into this as a factor? Shouldn't media organizations that focus white on black crime, yet ignore black on white crime be called out? Crime statistics indicate that whites are (and have always been) targets of black violence"

:mjlol:

He somehow managed to involve Muslims in this. f*ck me, white people see ISIS everywhere. :drakelaugh:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
War forget this nonsense and tune in to the Wimbledon Final, a Brit is about to make history again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending