Tariq Nasheed vs Myron.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
I'm dying, he mention Sudan and how his people need to get their shit in order before talking about AA.

I'm beginning to see things from Tariq perspective a first gen immigrant shouldn't be all up in AA business like that when his cousins couldn't get it together from where his parents are from.

FBAs have to gatekeep their identity from tethers like Myron

I heard Myron (Amrou Fudl) is a Fula Sudanese. You think he has any connection to his Fulani people scattered across the Sahel? He seems to suffer from a severe case of self-hate and identity crisis. Probably left the deen and doesn't know Arabic either.

How slow are you to use IQ talking points against an AA when these same white supremacist believe that SSA have even lower IQ than AAs. Like they actually believe that people of Myron’s heritage have an IQ that’s less than 70, which is special needs territory. This is the talking point you use as a Sub Saharan African when you’re self-esteem is in the gutter. But what can you expect from a man who coins the name Myron instead of going by his actual Muslim name that reflects his heritage. Tariq shouldn’t even lower himself to argue with a man who hates himself.

Taking that cadaan cucumber made him think he's white
20240703_105511.jpg

I'm beginning to see things from Tariq perspective a first gen immigrant shouldn't be all up in AA business like that when his cousins couldn't get it together from where his parents are from.

FBAs have to gatekeep their identity from tethers like Myron
They’re both as bad as each other. Tariq made his money from the red pill stuff where there are quotes of him mocking black women.

Then he moved to hustle pan Africanist and black cultures. The dude has some super cringe series about the Moors and other African kingdoms. A few years ago Tariq was selling t-Shirts with the names of Nigerian Gods “Ogun Juice” and Julius Malema shirts.

The guy spent a lot time hustling the Pan African card. He’s made a switch up now with the whole “FBA” stuff and even that is cringe at times because he makes bizarre claims AA being indigenous to the USA.

This idea of AA culture being completely free of African culture is not true either, because all one has to do is look at the ancient Egyptian element within early hip hop; the Nubian influence; and, the Islamic art influences.

He is right about Amr Fool beans though, the guy is a vile, white supremacist coon.

I agree with that Tariq guy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well said. Tell that toThose who traffic in Anti-Blackness and talk down on others. Kibr is a sin

Having said that Black Americans will tell you we don't bother them and keep to ourselves unlike others.

The trolls are lunatics who can't even rep themselves since their anonymous.

Trending

Latest posts