Telegram the most dangerous app for Somalis back home

There's a reason why the somali government tried to ban this app. three years ago there was a trend of somali women being drugged, graped and their videos being selled over there. There were lots of somali women scared talking about it. that filthy app is pure evil. And it should be the first app to be banned in somalia.

A guy I know once said that telegram was where somalis back home hided their degeneracy. Its where they hide their sins
3b6eb6af994ecb8c9d2fdabc99ada9ae.jpg

Celery

We finally beat Medicare 🎊 🎉
If you give every geelwase a platform to spew their nonsense, you’ll have chaos

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Telegram is just a messed up app in general. Since you can post anything on there without any limitations. But I agree I wish I never used telegram on the Somali side and I'm happy it's been blocked.

Especially in Somalia they have this Qarxis culture where they will expose people.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Humanity is truly fucked
View attachment 301904

U woke up from the slumber but yes humanity is in trouble.

1. Intelligence is great but its a curse u create ur own weaponry to destroy yourself and it takes 1 hot head to start the chain effect. Possible alien life got to intelligent also and wiped itself out of the cosmo lol so how is that 'intelligent' lol and it's definitely not WISDOM. Nature check mated us.

2. Cosmological disaster thru asteriods like happened with dinosaurs or even a change in the physics underpinning our earth or orbit

3. Climate change thru over-use of resources and wastage all for the madness of 'wealth' and GDP growth

4. AI rising up and it's artificial now but could go sentenial intelligence in the future as it evolves. Thats combining genetic field and giving all the metals 'real biological' suits and may even 'reproduce' lol. They can link element table to find out the 'carbon, oxygen, hydrogen' elements and merging the 'cell/dna' developers lol to craft something with 'atomical level and chemical level = life' especially if u provide 'heat' source cuz 'light' is 'heat' and that is known as 'life' force

5. Humanity rulers vs oppressed group dilemma even if u give all power to the oppressed they turn into worst monsters as seen with Jews who r smartest, wat u expect from less smarter groups who r oppressed if given all powr, leading to never-ending cycle of oppression.

I sometimes wonder is it better we didn't go beyond intelligence of animals as they live longer and more sustainably and don't suffer all our madness.

There's a reason why the somali government tried to ban this app. three years ago there was a trend of somali women being drugged, graped and their videos being selled over there. There were lots of somali women scared talking about it. that filthy app is pure evil. And it should be the first app to be banned in somalia.
Is it not easy to figure out the people posting these things and go after them?

mohammdov

Nabadshe

mohamedismail

Is it not easy to figure out the people posting these things and go after them?
No. Telegram is a app that it's practically impossible to find out who posted something. You can post anything on there as well. The most that can happen is probably the page can get removed. Also this is Somalia as well they don't have the technology to track all the people posting this stuff.

No. Telegram is an app that it's practically impossible to find out who posted something. You can post anything on there as well. The most that can happen is probably the page can get removed. Also this is Somalia as well they don't have the technology to track all the people posting this stuff.
I didn’t know that. I have the app but barely use it. My assumption was people had their phone numbers connected to their acct.

Who removes their pages?

mohamedismail

I didn’t know that. I have the app but barely use it. My assumption was people had their phone numbers connected to their acct.

Who removes their pages?
Probably if the page gets reported enough telegram will remove it. But i think the cencorship on the app is low. That's why you will even see extremist propoganda on the app.

And yhh the phone number is connected. I don't know why but still people post crazy stuff on their

Trending