Terrible teeth structure should be classified as

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
a deformity that outa be treated with importance.

It takes away a person's dignity and it's what others really see first about you.

Watch this man in Morrocco

Fast forward the video to :45 sec

The other 2 counties with the most terrible teeth are Somalia and Not So Great Britain

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That's why most civilized countries have free dentist visits for the poor.

Maybe except 'Murica.

Apparently one of the most dentally challenged country in the world is an industrialized country with free health care, Britain

Apollo

VIP
Apparently one of the most dentally challenged country in the world is an industrialized country with free health care, Britain

If you compare the poorest 10% of the UK to the poorest 10% of the US, I would bet my money on the poorest 10% USers having worse teeth.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
If you compare the poorest 10% of the UK to the poorest 10% of the US, I would bet my money on the poorest 10% USers having worse teeth.

It's universally known that Britain's aristocratic society suffers from a severe teeth issues. Go watch a proud British scholar or some highly regarded citizens of theirs giving interview, their teeth is on top of each other like MT Everest

Apollo

VIP
It's universally known that Britain's aristocratic society suffers from a severe teeth issues. Go watch a proud British scholar or some highly regarded citizens of theirs giving interview, their teeth is on top of each other like MT Everest

Americans whiten their teeth more and use veneers and stuff like that, but their poor have pretty bad teeth. I have seen American documentaries on Ghettos and when they interview locals many of them have bad teeth.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It's not free here either, just that I believe welfare comes with some form of it and all employers have competent health insurance that tends to cover most teeth related issues. It's just that orthodontists have a literal cartel running in this country.

Terrible teeth structure is generally regarded as a health issue - at least in Britain. As a young child you are entitled to free treatment from an orthodontist and, if necessary, a maxillo-facial surgeon to correct an abnormal bite.

But you're right, Americans and Canadians have better teeth than Brits. I'm tempted to say it has something to do with the weather - more Vitamin D - but I'm sure there are cold regions in North America where it's just as sad as Britain weather-wise.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The one place this kind of terrible teeth problem is present is the Appalachian regions of America, the poor mountain people.

But in Britain it effects all sector of the economical levels.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Americans whiten their teeth more and use veneers and stuff like that, but their poor have pretty bad teeth. I have seen American documentaries on Ghettos and when they interview locals many of them have bad teeth.
Watching documentaries like:damnmusic: you gaining knowledge on the degenerates of society. :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending