Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I’ve seen many comments like this on twitter. Racists love mentioning us
Mean Girls Stalker GIF

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Wow I didn’t notice that but its funny how they say “west African” but yet if it was a Somali they would have no problem mentioning it.

Thats so true, I also was reading comments on uk blog pages and the blacks are deflecting and playing victim in the comments about it. I remember when that somali guy stabbed the MP year ago and the comments from these pages specifically targetted his ethnicity more than the attacker himself.

Wow I didn’t notice that but its funny how they say “west African” but yet if it was a Somali they would have no problem mentioning it.
they don't come for west African countries because they're mostly Christian so in their minds "what's the point mentioning". They only have energy for muslim countries.

Lol I saw this on the hashtag
Racists really want him to be Somali. Not sure if he’s Nigerian though they only mentioned “west African”
they want him to be somali because of their deep deep hatred for us, I am actually convinced these uk cadaan inbreds hates no other demographics than somalis. They hate us because we are black but not black at the same time and being visible muslims.

they want him to be somali because of their deep deep hatred for us, I am actually convinced these uk cadaan inbreds hates no other demographics than somalis. They hate us because we are black but not black at the same time and being visible muslims.
I hate the U.K. I need to fucking leave. So toxic

Trending