Terrorist Knife attack in Germany

Skip to 12:30 for the attack
Germany is going to deport all immagrants

The cops in Europe are funny

YouTube slipping they will take this down soon tough

These Asian/Arab Muslim migrants are on a mission to ruin Muslims in the west.
It won't be long before cadaans tribe up and we all know how that will end.

he’s afghan refugee/migrant in germany.

Did they release a name? I get skeptical about their nationality reports since they blame Somalis for a lot of crime they never committed. Like they blamed an Ethiopian who stabbed an Indian grandma in London on us. If he was black or darkskinned, they would have pointed the finger at us 100%.

Pretty sure this was an anti-Islam rally that these gaalo organised, and it was an Afghan immigrant who went on a "stabbing frenzy".

Not surprised this was the outcome

Notice how when a Somali commits a crime our ethnicity is labelled everywhere but this attack is labelled as “Muslim” not Afghan.

I'm starting to realise a pattern, everytime there's semblance of unity among Muslims, there's a terror attack. It seems so odd. Spain recognised palestine, there's a terror attack. Has anyone else noticed?

It seems so calculated. The Russians was putting pressure on west and yahuud, then there's a terror attack.

Im starting to notice a pattern

Sol

?
I'm starting to realise a pattern, everytime there's semblance of unity among Muslims, there's a terror attack. It seems so odd. Spain recognised palestine, there's a terror attack. Has anyone else noticed?

It seems so calculated. The Russians was putting pressure on west and yahuud, then there's a terror attack.

Im starting to notice a pattern
Waryaa you're starting to sound awfully antisemitic :ufdup:

Trending