Testosterone Does NOT like Sugar!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So basically the more sugar u LIKE the more u r missing this crucial masculine hormone. Alpha male do not like anything sugary. They enjoy Steak meat, salt, etc etc

why do you have this stored weird ass nigga:mjlol:
Why not? Abyo it good to be weird, it allows me to start conversation other wouldnt dar. Also i really like seeing people facial express once an strange or odd question is asked. Its how i have fun or life is bland

C486311E-C844-4599-A7A7-73CF53ED0DF8.jpeg

The guy on the left is a MD in his 40’s who has been eating a diet consisting only of red meat, filled with dietary cholesterol and saturated fats for the past 10+ years.

The guy on the right is the health expert modern men take their advice from.!!!

Last edited:
View attachment 322764

The guy on the left is a MD in his 40’s and has been eating a diet consisting only of red meat, filled with dietary cholesterol and saturated fats for the past 10+ years.

Idc what ppls dietary beliefs are, laakin this is a bad example.

Both guys have low body fat. In fact, the guy on the right may even have lower bf. Only difference is the guy on the right has never made eye contact with weights.

You shoulda used a fat expert to demonstrate your point.

View attachment 322764

The guy on the left is a MD in his 40’s who has been eating a diet consisting only of red meat, filled with dietary cholesterol and saturated fats for the past 10+ years.

What people doing know is after the age of 40 you'll start losing muscle mass and bone density if you don't work with weights 3 times a week. Once you start losing muscle on certain region on your legs youll be prone to falling more and let's not forget the bone loss. So one you fall you'll brake bones. I suggest people to never stop lifting weights.

Idc what ppls dietary beliefs are, laakin this is a bad example.

I don’t base my dietary plans on mere belief but scientific facts, that have been established and implemented for hundreds of years before food became big business.
Both guys have low body fat. In fact, the guy on the right may even have lower bf. Only difference is the guy on the right has never made eye contact with weights.

You shoulda used a fat expert to demonstrate your point.
you’re arguing from the assumption that low testosterone means high body fat, but you’re wrong.

having low muscle density, being incapable of putting on muscle and even going bald are all signs of low test.

and I don’t know what you mean by fat expert?
What people doing know is after the age of 40 you'll start losing muscle mass and bone density if you don't work with weights 3 times a week. Once you start losing muscle on certain region on your legs youll be prone to falling more and let's not forget the bone loss. So one you fall you'll brake bones. I suggest people to never stop lifting weights.

building muscle is 75% diet, 15 sleep/stress management and 5% working out.

so if you ate the diet of the guy on the right, plants, lean meats and worked out 3 times a week. You still wouldn’t get the body of the guy on the left, because of how food affects hormones.

That’s why people who eat plant, starch and lean meats have to supplement with PED’s ( because of hormones).

I don’t base my dietary plans on mere belief but scientific facts, that have been established and implemented for hundreds of years before food became big business.

you’re arguing from the assumption that low testosterone means high body fat, but you’re wrong.

having low muscle density, being incapable of putting on muscle and even going bald are all signs of low test.

and I don’t know what you mean by fat expert?

building muscle is 75% diet, 15 sleep/stress management and 5% working out.

so if you ate the diet of the guy on the right, plants, lean meats and worked out 3 times a week. You still wouldn’t get the body of the guy on the left, because of how food affects hormones.

That’s why people who eat plant, starch and lean meats have to supplement with PED’s ( because of hormones).
You actually dont need any ped You can work with heavy weight. for instance you can do basic workout but first youd have to master your form. these basic workout consist of bench press, squat, dead lift, hand cling or power cling, military press , straight bar curls and bent over rows and shruggs and running 2 miles each 4 days. You can acheve this build type with in 2.5 to 4 years.

Last edited:
You actually dont need any ped You can work with heavy weight. for instance you can do basic workout but first youd have to master your form. these basic workout consist of bench press, squat, dead lift, hand cling or power cling, military press , straight bar curls and bent over rows and shruggs and running 2 miles each 4 days.
When i am discussing the issue of building muscles on sspot I’m mostly addressing the skinny guys, who have type 1 muscles fibers (slow twitch muscles) and a hard time building type 2 muscle fibers.

But if someone like me with type 2 muscle fiber took your advice they could build muscles easily. The only issue they would run into is staying lean and lowering water retention by burning off excess stored carbs, that hold onto water and makes on puffy. And that’s where your idea of running comes into play, but a skinny dude trying to build anaerobic muscles, will absolutely destroy all his work in the weight room, by activating his aerobic muscle.

you can’t build type 2 muscles while using type 1, especially when your a skinny guy it’s counterproductive.

You can acheve this build type with in 2.5 to 4 years.
One must satisfy these three needs to build lean muscle tissue, if your talking about summer body that’s a different issue. Because that’s not lean tissues it’s just temporary gains. I’m talking about real hard labor straight out of the Congo mines type muscles. Not some soft mushy just for show body that disappear the moment you skip to workout sessions.

1. Hormones ( cholesterol/saturated fats) or PEDs.

Exception:
People from farming communities have the ability to turn fiber into saturated fats in their small intestine. Us Somalis and all other descents of pastoralist don’t, because we lack the enzymes and bacterias to do so. that’s why taking advice from Bantu/Niger Congo and most European is totally useless.

2. Energy (carbs) 4 cal per gram or (fat) 9 cal per gram.

3. Protein ruminant animals are far superior when we bring up, zinc, iron vitamin b complex which are all vital in building lean mass. Plus 900 grams of beef a day covers all your creatine needs, so you don’t have to supplement.

This is why eating mostly carnivore covers all the needs, for both easy gainers by keeping them lean and hard gainer by increasing their gains. Without ever needing supplement or PEDs.
What's his name the MD on the left

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts