That feeling of fear of becoming famous

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Any of you are scared of becoming famous? I'm so successful that I fear I might become a big deal. Just the life of being chased around by reporters, every part of your life being investigated. I really rather stay small.

When you get 10 reactions on sspot:

1616494427715.png

vanilla

i think with my heart
being famous must be exhausting... your life is not your life anymore... you cant act how you like or say what you want... and you have to uphold certain image

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Any of you are scared of becoming famous? I'm so successful that I fear I might become a big deal. Just the life of being chased around by reporters, every part of your life being investigated. I really rather stay small.

Does your mama know your secret?
1616529220504.png

The only thing worth it about being famous is that your pool of potential partners is vast. Other than that, it is not worth it imo.

Life in the quiet countryside with my own farm, a pretty wife and 5 children to help around is the ideal life.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Being famous s shit. No peace, no freedom, always have to conform to fans, have reputation to uphold, violence peopel after you . Having a peaceful life is much better. Peace and joy without any person knowing what your up too

Trending